23

They were suddenly on a flight back home. The younger understood that something was wrong, his liony had been so nervous ever since They boarded, it left a pang on the boys hearty. When the flight landed, Mark rushed out with their bags, the younger waddled as quick as he can but he squatted down closing his ears in fear.

"Let's go baby." Mark held the shivering arm as he guided the gorgeous beauty to their car.

Renjun had gone into labour, that was the reason why Mark had flown back as soon as he can. After all he was the father whatever said and done. Haechan pouted he wanted attention, but they were in a hospital. Jaemin noticed the cutie looking lost so he nudged Doyoung to go talk to him.

"Hii Mommy's little boy." Doyoung sat next to the Autistic twitching boy.

"Beary lonely." Haechan pouted fiddling his fingers and hugging his teddy more tighter.

"No. Mommy is here. Now tell me what you guys did on your honeymoon?" Doyoung caressed the soft golden brown hair fondly.

"Beary see sea!!! Lotta Lotta watery! Sparkly lotta, liony kithy eveywhere!!!  Sucky beary nippie!!! Sucky beary Dicky..........uhhh Ummm beary lotta lotta play. Liony no wevey Beary. Liony no wanna beary now. Beary handy lotta lotta shiver thata why. Beary shick. Liony wanna Rosey, liony wanna baby. Beary tummy no baby. Beary waddly away." Haechan mumbled with a pout, his tears staining his bare thighs. He stood up and waddled off not listening or hearing Doyoung call after him.

Jeno held Renjuns arm through the hours of labour. The Chinese screamed his lungs out in pain, he suffered to give birth. Mark sat out the door praying for both of them, he asked where his wife was from Doyoung. The older shook his head saying Jaemin had gone after him. Haechan refused to talk to anyone, not even Jaemin. After all that happiness Mark went back to Renjun.

"Mark?" Jeno called the older so he go see his son. Mark first went in search of Haechan then he held the youngers shivering arms as he guided him to the hospital room.

"Hii Beary. Do you want hold your sparkly?" Renjun smiled from the bed, he had the small bundle of joy wrapped in blue. Haechan confusedly tilted his head as he bounced in glee.

"Sparkly give?" Haechan seal clapped, he only trusted Mark with his teddy so he gave it to him and made grabby hands at the baby in his step brothers arms.

"Sparkly!!!!!" He delightfully screamed when the baby was placed in his arms. The child twitched, wiggling, with big golden eyes looking back at the gorgeous beauty. Mark hugged the teddy bear with a smile, he looked at Renjun.

The Chinese contently stared at his happy brother, no longer in pain but happiness. After all these years he was finally free from torture. Renjun was tired, exhausted and weak but he lent his head on the bed head with a giggle. Haechan already spoke to the baby, relating alot of incoherent words. It sounded so precious.

"What are you going to do now?" Mark asked his ex lover, the mother of his son and his wife's adopted brother.

"Move in with Mom and Dad. I mean Doyoung and Taeil, my father seperated his wealth between Channie and Me, he's unable to reach us because of Mina. So he sent me the papers instead, I'll finish medical school soon and yeah. Jeno is a nice guy so is Jaemin, he'll give birth soon too. I'm happy Mark, life finally seems beautiful again but Mom's going crazy because she doesn't have money to spend or drink so keep your eyes on my babies." Renjun warned as he settled down for some sleep.

Haechan giggled at the baby, it giggled back. His small fingers wrapping around the stubby finger. Mark knelt before his family, imperfect but special. When Taeyong came into check the baby he literally cried at the sight, their little sparkly kept tugging at the brunettes nipples and the cutie was confused. Jaemin was on the couch floor laughing and Jeno tried to stop him.

"Beary nippie no sucky!! Liony sucky beary nippie. Liony sparkly uhhh Ummm......nippie sucky." Haechan pouted tearing up as Doyoung carried the boy to Renjun with a chuckle.

"Exposed are we honey." Jaemin patted his baby bump as he wiggled his eyebrows s at Mark.

"We were on a honeymoon. You have sex on your honeymoon obviously." Mark rolled his eyes at the pink head giggling away unstop.

"Haechan was Mark a naughty boy?" He started knowing that the autistic boy couldn't lie. The older smashed his lips on Haechans so the younger would get distracted.

"Beary teddy give?" Haechan baby voiced at his husband. The teddy bear was given to him only after he kissed Marks lips.

"The baby's name is Michael. Haechan loves him so yeah." Renjun announced.

"Better start trying to make a Jackson with Haechan now bro." Jeno grinned making Mark blush at the statement.

"Shut up. Children need age gaps." Mark deadpanned.

"Beary see!!! Beary see!!! Beary wanna sparkly!" The brunette wiggled his feet cutely, already missing the soft fat little baby.

"He'll come back after drinking milk. Now let's go get you changed and while you shower Rosey and sparkly will come home." Promised the older.

Just as promised when Haechan came out of the shower, his sparkly was left at the door. Renjun left Michael in the arms of his mother, that way no one would be hurt. He drove away with Jaemin, Doyoung and Jeno. They were his family now and Marks son belonged with him. Haechan sure would be an amazing mother. He was genuine and loved with every fibre in his body.

"Rosey where?" Haechan looked out the window confused.

"He's gone to begin his life baby. Congratulations on becoming a Mommy!" Mark scooped his wife up and spun him around.

"Beary Sparkly Mommy!!!" He squealed with heart felt giggles.