24

"Sparkly no cry!!" Haechan pouted cutely as he patted Michaels small head. The baby screamed loudly crying with his small gummy mouth.

"Beary Hurty when Sparkly cry." Haechan sniffled, Mark had gone to work and there was no one in the house. He pouted his arms shook so much he was afraid to carry Michael. Mostly Mark would carry him about when he was home while Haechan would do the rest of the required things.

Feeling extremely tiredly he tried to lie down next to the baby, but the baby immediately attacked his nipples and that made him pout again. He couldn't understand why the small creature sucked on his nippies. Sniffling he waddled to pull on a hoodie a sweat pant as he cuddled the child in his arms. He was determined to go to his husband to ask what he had to do.

The poor autistic boy didn't even realize his foster mother was following him and his little son. Thankfully Yangyang was there to save him smooth and professionally. Before the vile woman could crash a stone on the boys head, he dragged Mina away as the cute bear waddled down town to go to his husband's company.

"Beary wanna liony! Sparkly cry cry." Haechan avoided eye contact at the receptionist, she awed at him as she called the CEO to let him know.

That's when a young handsome man came down the elevator and scooped both his babies up with the brightest smile ever. Mark squeezed Haechan in a hug. Michael wailed louder and louder which made him let go and carry his son. The child stopped crying immediately.

"Beary........Beary go?" Haechan suddenly felt a pang in his heart, but didn't have the energy to show any emotion that his weak body wasn't willing to show.

"No baby. Let's go together." Mark rocked Michael as he held Haechans shivering arm, guiding him to the car.

Haechans body wasn't the most healthiest nor was it any stronger. Something in him hurt when the baby always cried in his arms yet he squealed and giggled with Mark. Though he was Autistic he knew deep down he wasn't fit enough to be a mother. The blonde male understood this and confronted the beauty.

"What's wrong? You look so tired and exhausted baby." Mark whispered making Haechan sit on the bed as he kissed the stubby palms.

"Beary......Beary no sparkly Mommy. Thata why sparkly no wanna.........no wanna. Rosey sparkly Mommy........Beary no Mommy. Hurty, Hurty lotta lotta. Beary lovey sparkly lotta........sparkly no lovey Mommy." Haechan started crying making Mark hug him tightly.

"Baby that's not the reason. He's just hungry and you need to feed him. I've made the milk so you just hold the bottle while Sparkly drinks. He loves you so much baby bear. Please stop stressing yourself." Mark kissed the boys forehead, their lips met soon after.

There was something the made the older worried, it was his wife's health condition. Each day Haechan seemed a little more paler, more tired, most importantly his joints had swollen, he complained of pains. He was afraid that he'd soon loose his sweet baby. Haechan would sleep for hours with Michael next to him, days would go by with the bear not saying a single word.

"Beary wanna watermelon." Haechan pouted cutely at older one morning. Michael now would speak to everything he would see and loved munching on his Mommy's nipples.

"I'll bring you one after work." Mark ruffled the brunettes soft hair.

"Beary wanna now. Beary give?" Haechan made grabby hands at his husband.

"Baby I need to work." Mark gave Haechan his morning kithes or he'd get all pouty if he didn't.

"Beary Hurty!" Haechan frowned as he waddled away with Michael cuddled inside on arm and his teddy bear in the other.

"Baby bear......come on. I'll bring you one after work." The older followed his twitching wife. The beauty waddled away quickly but his husband managed to back hug him.

The cutie wiggled cutely as possible breaking free and making Michael sit on a nice fluffy pillow. Mark cornered his wife with a smirk, Haechan blushed with a giggle his chubby cheeks becoming even more chubbier. Lifting the boy onto the table the older peppered the soft skin with kisses.

"You want a watermelon now?" Mark smooched the soft plump lips.

"Yethhh!!! Lotta kithes!" Haechan squealed loudly seal clapping happily.

"Then wash your son up and let's go out together. Hmm?" Said Mark as the cutie nodded happily. "Wear something long baby." He chuckled softly at the beauty gleefully taking his teddy bear and son to the bathroom.

Michael looked so much like Mark, his small eyes, his goofy smile. Haechan though severely autistic he tried everything he could to help his baby. But he grew weaker each day and that was Something that made Mark more and more stressed out by thinking he might loose his beloved little bear.

"Liony where?? Liony where?! Sparkly lotta lotta suckie beary nippie. Hurty Hurty lotta lotta." Haechan sat on Marks lap sweetly as he smiled the brightest as always.

"That's because sparkly wants Milkie." Mark chuckled wickedly thankful that Haechan was not good at picking up emotions as he was an autistic child.

"Beary no no. Beary......uhhh....uhh.....Tummy Hurty." He pouted hiding his face in his husband's neck. The older cuddled him in his arms, rocking him to sleep.

"Don't you fucking dare leave me Haechan. Don't you fucking dare." Mark mumbled under his breath, as tears fell down his dry cheeks. The younger sighed softly as his smile dampened.

"Liony hearty Hurty?" He baby voiced but was too sleepy to talk any futher. He was lighter and more fragile that the previous day. Would Haechan really leave him? Or would sparkly loose both his mother's? It was such turmoil in the olders chest it felt heavy and tight. He couldn't bare it anymore and he was sooo scard now he hid his face in the youngers soft golden brown hair.