14

Haechan wanted to help them, yet he failed to understand the situation that his husband was in. Something was wrong, he waddled back and forth behind Taeyong or sometimes Renjun. Mark coughed or threw up sometimes, he was certainly unwell. Wandering off to a more quieter place he sat down tiredly. Why was it so hard to realise his surroundings?

"Haechan eat your food." Renjun reminded him, nodding he pretended to eat it, as soon the Chinese left he threw the plate outside the window.

A few symptoms of severe Autism spectrum was, Epilepsy, Aggressiveness, self injuries, Eloping (running away with no obvious cause and no particular destination), they lack in having the tools to communicate to their first responders, inability to communicate, insensitive or severely sensitive. The list goes on as it differs from person to person. Haechan kept stabbing a knife into his thigh, sometimes the frustration of finding it difficult to express one's self made them hurt themselves or others.

"Where's Haechan?" Mark mumbled when he woke up.

"Renjun........Renjun has been looking for him for three days and no one has seen where he wandered off to." Taeyong sighed rubbing his face. Mark immediately got off the bed, stumbling he wore his shirt. "Mark?! You are sick!" The older boy stated with a frown.

"He's more important." Said Mark.

Haechan squatted next to a stray cat, he happily tried to touch the animal but it snarled and scratched his arm. Sniffling the poor baby waddled off to God knows where. He had on Marks old basketball t-shirt, a tiny black boxer and cute white flipflops. Hugging his teddy bear the boy whimpered and moaned in physical pain, his joints hurt like bitches.

"Beary........Beary thirshy!" Haechan went into cafe with a pout. It was empty so no one triggered him.

"Really?" A guy at the counter snickered at the brunette who seemed too gorgeous for a boy. The cutie nodded avoided eye contact, his face twitched, he was way too tired by all that walking.

"Beary Hurty!!! Tummy feety lotta lotta hurty!" Haechan baby screeched. The guy must have been the last customer because a handsome blondie came with the order.

"How may I help you?" The eye smiling blonde boy asked the clueless Haechan.

"Umm.......Uhhh......Beary. Beary thirshy...........Beary losty!!" The brunette pouted cutely.

"Wait.............What's your name?" The boy at the counter asked the beautiful obviously disabled boy.

"H.....Haebeary?.......uhhh Liony say HAECHANNIE!!!!" The brunette squealed giggling as he bounced in glee. The customer smirked at the flawless thighs, his arm sneakily going underneath the t-shirt. But an arm held his.

"Before I break your arm. Get the fuck out." The boy behind the counter hissed at the other as the pervert ran off immediately.

"Hello Mom? I found him." Jeno chuckled into the phone call, after all his café was just a few blocks away from where his brother lived.

"Beary....." Haechan had already wandered off before Jeno can explain how his brother waddled inside his café.

Mark ran across the streets, searching for his wife. He was terribly sick but Haechan was more important, he would fall into trouble. One thing the cutie loved was flowers, he would go to any place filled with flowers. So having a hunch the older stumbled his way towards the woods that had plenty of wild Sunflowers. Taeyong followed his brother, everyone were looking for the disabled boy.

"Beary coldy!!!" Haechan sat on a fallen tree, his limbs bruised as he wiggled them under the fading sunset, the view before him luminously gorgeous. Mark smiled as he made his way towards the beauty, those bear orbs glistening gold.

"You gotta be mine." Mark chuckled sitting next to the rocking baby hugging his teddy bear.

"Markie foundy beary!" He started flapping his arms with delightful giggles. "Beary wanny sparkly!!!" The younger sighed, leaning his head on the olders shoulder. Mark wrapped an arm around the younger boys shoulder.

"I'll take you to the stars someday honey. But don't ever leave me again okay?" Mark made the beauty look at him, he didn't even realize he was crying.

"WEALLY?" Haechan squealed but he was exhausted. He whimpered at the older boy with a wiggle.

"I'd give my whole life just for you. Look what you made me do despite being sick.

"Feety Hurty!!!" The brunette snuggled his teddy bear tightly.

"We should go home." Mark whispered drowsily.

Under the orange shimmer of the evening sunlight, as the sun set before them, Haechans liquid gold skin illumination with a subtle glow. Mark lent closer to the cutie who lent back not getting what was about to happen.  The olders eyes flickered from those thick plump obviously soft untouched lips back up to the big innocent orbs.

"I'm terribly sick. But fuck it!" Mark smashed their lips together, Haechan gasped, their lips falling into place like two missing puzzle pieces. His big bear orbs big with shock, his chubby cheeks red as the Damascus rose.

When Taeyong, Jeno, Renjun, Doyoung and Taeil found them they were fast asleep in each others arms. Holding onto each other as tight as they can, afraid that if they held on loosely the other might slip off. Jeno carried Haechan as Taeyong carried his no so heavy brother and went home.

"My back fucking hurts!!!!!!" Taeyong screamed waking up the cute bear.

"Teddy stay liony. Beary pee come." He tucked teddy next to Mark as he waddled to the bathroom forgetting everything that happened.

"CAN I ADOPT HIM!!!" Jeno started tearing up.

"He's your brother you idiot!" Taeil face palmed at his other son.

But......But...............Omg!!! My hearty!" Jeno fell on the couch pretending to die. Renjun smiled unconciously but dampened when he heard Doyoung say something.

"This is what you get when your son dates a drama queen." Doyoung pushed Jeno off the couch as he sat himself down.

"Mark is still running a fever." Taeyong mumbled, their eyes fell on the beauty that came out with wet hands, he wiped them on his napkin then plopped on Marks upper body and immediately fell asleep.