6

"Come on. Hurry up. We are getting late." Mark sighed at the bear refusing to get up from him position on the ground. He cutely frowned, avoiding eye contact and pretending Mark was speaking to the abandoned houses.

"Beary Teddy!!" Haechan crossed his arms as he fell flat on the ground.

"He is still drying. It's soaking wet Baby Hae." Mark squatted next to his wife. Dressed in a cute blue shirt and baggy pants.

"Teddy come. Beary come." Haechan closed his eyes, "Hmmphy!" He baby voiced basking under the sun.

"Then stay here and get eaten up by ghosts. I'm going." Mark rolled his eyes as he walked a good length of distance before he heard footsteps and a cute phatty bear back hugging him.

"Beary fear!!" He whined skipping next to his husband.

Haechans world as of for now revolved around a Mark Lee, he wasn't made to explain himself or tell his man the tortures his mother had put him through. An autistic child goes on things they like, especially possessiveness. It started growing on the brunette over Mark.

"What the hell! He spat his food on you?!" The old woman at the tteobokkie stall gasped.

"Beary give?!" The younger wanted Marks bowl. The older wiped the stains as he tucked the napkin on the autistic boys chest. Haechan couldn't hold chopsticks with his trembling fingers so Mark fed him his food.

"It's okay Aunty. My wife is autistic." Mark smiled at the woman who had once witnessed him come here with Renjun.

"Omg. Is it true that he made you marry his brother? I thought those were rumours." She gasped, after all Mark was Lee So mans son.

"Being open to the public eye is sure tiring. Yes, he did and left to God knows where." Sighed the older, his eyes filling with tears.

But the woman noticed the moonstone dangling on the disabled boys neck, his wrists were bandaged, he had several bruises but he was dressed in comfortable clothes, Mark wasn't an abusive man so those bruises had to come from someone else. The woman saw how the boy choked on his water and how worried Mark became. Maybe God had other plans.

"G-Ga....... Grandma!!! Beary go?" He cutely asked the old lady who nodded smiling.

"Hmmm........He looks awfully familiar. Take care of him okay? Bye baby." She gave him a lollipop as Mark bowed and jogged after the waddly butt.

"Feety Hurty!!! Beary feety Hurty!" Haechan pouted, his joints swollen with pain. Mark knelt in front of him,making him squeal and jump on the man. That's when the grandma remembered something about Renjun and Mark.

"Yay!!! Why won't you give me that necklace? I love it so much." Renjun had whined one day.

"It's too special and precious to me. Mom made it for me for almost half an year so.........Don't ask this from me." The older had mumbled

Mark tucked a sleeping Bear in his bed, going to check if his Teddy Bear had dried. It was dry so he placed the cute teddy bear rag doll next to his wife. Removing the boys shoes, and pants he sighed, his ankles were swollen, his skin sore and red.

"Does it hurt? Or does it not? You show no facial expression then how will I know?" Mark sighed, pulling the Teddy Bear blanket over the innocent boy. Haechan opened his eyes then sat up, his eyes lighting up at his teddy bear.

"Beary sit?" He patted his palm on Marks lap, the older nodded as he crawled onto the man's lap and snuggled up. The older squished him a massive hug.

"Beary sheepy. Beary hungry." The younger pouted cutely. "Beary food?" The beauty whispered.

No one knew the amount times Haechans mother had thrashed the boy when he broke a plate, he couldn't help it that his arms shook. He was made to cook dinner while she basked in the glory of her money, that he got from cheating people. The boy had to work despite his disorder, or be locked up in a dark room for days. If Renjun spoke to him, Haechan would get a beating.

"Hey? Why are you crying?" Mark took Haechan by surprise when he back hugged the brunette. The poor boy didn't know why he was crying but he was.

"Beary no no. Hubby hungry?" Haechan forgot that it was he who was hungry a while ago.

"No baby. Come here." Mark lifted the boy onto the counter, standing in-between thick smooth golden thighs.

"What's wrong? Who hurt you?" Mark caressed Haechans arms, his voice soft and low, soothing as he made the wife look at him. The youngers eyes teared, yet how was he supposed to put his trauma into words? He was helpless.

"M-Mommy." That's all Haechan said as he hugged Mark tightly and cried. He cried until his eyes grew dry, no wonder Renjun wanted this brother of his in safe hands.

"You want to see my Mom? She's amazing." He squished the chubby cheeks, the younger shook his head with a pout. Still avoiding eye contact.

Haechan just took a second to get distracted, he got so mesmerized at the ball of light outside that he kept bouncing up and down, with a train of soft giggles. Sometimes he walked on his tippy toes or would flap his arms with glee. He had begun to fill Marks heart, unconciously pushing Renjun outside. Little did both of them know what the future had in store for them.

"Stop wiggling your butt." Mark slapped the cute butt while he was doing laundry. The younger whimpered rubbing his peaches.

"Beary panty!!!" He screamed when the older dropped his boxer on the carpet.

"Boys don't wear panties silly bear." Mark rolled his eyes.

"Bottoms do son." Taeyong sexily lent on the front door frame, he was drunk as fuck but he still had his swag on.

"Get lost or tell Jaehyun help you. I have an innocent child here. You get severely horny when drunk." Mark threw a cushion at his giggling brother.