17

Having a love triangle at that age of immaturity wasn't anything to be shocked. Jaemin was in love with Renjun whilst the Chinese loved the Canadian sweet guy. Mark secretly liked the small made cutie but didn't want to upset his only best friend. Sadly, Renjun and he ended up by the end of the year, they happened to confess at a camp trip. Jaemin didn't take it that well, which ended up in Mark waking up to an empty room, the pink head had left their dorms without even a letter.

"I'm sorry." Mark whispered at the idiot eating peanut butter from the bottle.

"It's okay Darling. I couldn't face my heartbreak so I ran away. Then I stumbled upon Jeno thankfully, I've never loved anyone as much as I love him. Renjun is really an Angel, he gave you up to save that innocent baby. Do you love him? I mean my Chocoball aka Haechan?" Jaemin smiled nudging the older, as if they had nothing awkward between them.

"Yeah......... But I feel guilty, Renjun is pregnant." Mark sighed staring at the three boys outside, the Chinese boy who sacrificed his life just for his brother too good for this world.

"He'd understand. I know he will. By the way Haechan is your wife, you can love him all day if that's how he's gonna understand you love him." Jaemin winked as he skipped outside the house.

"Beary feety Hurty!!!" Haechan flapped his arms, he had been standing over a ant hill. He lost his balance, tipping Renjun. Jeno held the pregnant boy quickly, Mark wrapped his arms around his wife.

"Beary feety boo boo!! Teddy want!!?" Haechan whimpered with small sniffs. The older carried the boy inside while the others laid out the mat for the picnic behind the house.

"Stop wiggling baby. Let me clean you." Mark cleaned off the ants, as he applied baby cream on the flawless hairless legs.

"Beary vomy morning." Haechan pouted, his arms shivered but still he patted Marks cheek.

"Does your tummy Hurty still?" Mark caressed the youngers waist. He got a Vigorous nod. "That's because you don't eat..............now don't stand on an ant hole again. See all the tiny red dots on your feet?" The older sighed, the brunette fell flat on the bed with a moan. He was in so much of physical pain right now it was getting harder each day to explain himself.

"Beary........Hurty!" Pouted the beauty, he looked confused when his husband hovered him with a smirk.

"Then why don't you sleep?" The older  bobbed their noses together, just as he slanted his lips on those thick pink ones Jeno stood at the door.

"Sad to interrupt brother in law. But............You guys were taking too long. We are hungry!!" Jeno whined at the two love birds, groaning Mark followed the idiot with Haechan clinging onto him like a koala.

Autism spectrum disorders cannot be cured, nor do they live long enough to see the world. Haechan seemed to get weaker each day, he'd either sleep all day or sulk. His arms shook even more, he avoided eye contact and didn't let Mark away from his hold. His small weak arms were usually handcuffed to the older which also was a good idea since Renjun's father had informed them about Mina trying to kidnap Haechan again for a ransom.

"Cheethah. Teddy give?" Haechans love for calling Mark a million names and his love for his Teddy Bear never reduced. Renjun had gone out with Jaemin since the boy said they had to clear all misunderstandings. They were family now.

"Come closer." Mark smirked at the innocent Teddy Bear, the golden beauty was fresh out of the shower and only had on yellow boxers and a duckling t shirt.

"Beary wanny teddy. Teddy give?" Haechan waddled closer to Mark, the older sat at the bay window, shirtless and freaking hot with damp hair. The older playfully poked the cuties belly button, Haechan started giggling adorably.

"Do you love me?" Mark dragged the youngers t-shirt so he'd stumbled onto him.

"Beary uhhhh........Ummm. Hearty fully!!!........I-I........love Y-You Mark." Haechan panted smiling with every cell in his body. "Handy on beary hearty." His shivering stubby arms made Marks arm feel his heart beat.

"I love you Beary." Mark pulled him closer, their eyes lingering on each other. Haechan giggled, he sat on Marks lap shyly. His cheeks pink with embarrassment, he knew he loved this man so much but he was still unable to define feelings.

"Teddy give?" Haechan asked in a pout, he wanted his teddy bear. Mark kissed the teddy bear making Haechan pout and start tearing up, he ran away sobbing loadly.

"Liony no kithy beary!!! Liony no kithy beary!!! Beary Hurty!!!" Haechan started crying as he hid himself behind the curtains.

"Come here you little phat beary." The older trapped him in-between his arms as he smashed their lips together, the younger never kissed back because he didn't know that's how he's supposed to respond. Yet he was happy.

"Runaway with me??? We still have our honeymoon to complete........." Mark licked his lips at the innocent baby boy hugging his teddy bear tightly. The younger looked up smiling as he tiredly lent on the olders chest.

"Liony where, Beary there." Haechan mumbled, he was gracefully carried to the bed. Tucked in and kissed on the forehead. "Liony no wevey Beary?? Hmm?? Beary next." He patted the place next to him.

"I'll never leave you." Mark smiled joining the adorable Teddy that was slowly falling asleep. Renjun came home and he saw the two on the bed.

"Here. Paste these patches on his joints. I got them for him since he kept complaining about his feety Hurty." Renjun handed out the patches.

"Thank you Junnie." The older smiled at his ex lover, the boy who carried his baby.

"No problem. I'll be stay at Haechans house while you are away. Don't loose control over my son while you are away with him. Sparkly has his eyes on his Mommy already. Okay?" Renjun pointed at his eyes then at Marks.

"Yeah yeah. Mark my words you gonna end pregnant with Jeno's child." Mark teased the pregnant boy but was hit by a cushion on the head.