7

"Look at me!!" Mark threw a pillow at the cute boy in a frog onesie. Haechan stuck his tongue out, his face twitching as he messily folded Marks hoodies. After all he was the wife and autistic children liked doing things methodically.

"Beary bushy!" The boy exclaimed in a cute baby voice as he hugged his teddy bear tightly then waddled about closing his husband's papers.

Two months had gone by, Renjun never answered his phone nor did he ever show up. Mark though hurt and broken tried his best to be the best husband he can for this little leaping froggy. Haechan had bitten the olders neck last night, he had lost his teddy bear or more like forgotten it on the backyard bench and little broke everything in the house.

"Beary photo no?" Haechan saw Renjuns picture on the study table, he pouted with a tilt of his head then looked at a guilt tripped Mark. He avoided eye contact, his mood suddenly dampened as he went to bed on his bay window instead of the olders bed.

"Baby Hae?" Called Mark, those big bear orbs suddenly empty.

Being disabled was a very painful challenge, especially being Autistic. They were unable to feel, express and understand. Another person's emotions didn't matter and their world was different, Haechan's world though revolved around Mark now. He would follow the older everywhere and anywhere. His possessiveness would hit rock hard if it continues and there would come a day when he would no longer be able to live without the older. He would fail to understand that, Mark has a live apart from him, a company to run and a life to live.

"Beary panty?" Was the first word Haechan asked Mark in weeks, the older pointed at the last drawer under the bed. the beauty didnt have the strength to even pull the furniture to take his undergarments. Mark had come do it for him. 

"Yellow!" The younger wiggled his feet.

"Does your feet hurt?" Asked the older, his arms caressing the boys joints as he slipped the yellow boxer over the sinfully distracting limbs. 

"Beary hungry.........." Haechan mumbled hugging his teddy bear tight. 

First thing, the food was spat on Marks face, the younger then got distracted as he waddled off into the living room, his arm dragging his teddy bear along with him. Mark sighed, was he supposed to put up with his whole life? Why did Renjun do this? He couldn't understand the Chinese, he wasn't even a proper explanation as to why. Nothing was given, except for this disabled boy. N honeymoon, no dream come true, didnt Marks feelings ever matter?

"Do a background check on your wife?" Yang Yang lifted an eyebrow at his boss.

"Yeah, Like he has this teddy bear that says 'With Love, Mommy and Daddy' So I'm just curious as to why he has that, because what Renjun hurriedly told me was that his mother was a bitch." Groaned Mark, he seemed pretty worried for man who was forced to marry someone he didnt love.

"Why do you care so much about him?" Yang Yang suspiously eyed his boss and friend.

"Whether I like it or not, he's my wife now, Haechan is my responsibility, I have to learn to adjust my life according to his lifestyle. After all he's an innocent pudding with a very bad habit of biting the living daylights out of people." The older guy chuckled at Yang Yang.

"Well yeah, you have nothing to do about it anyways. I'll get back to you soon. Maybe by evening? Meet me at the park." Saying so he left Mark's house, Haechan came inside from the backyard with wild flowers in his arms. He shakely extended them to Mark.

"Flower Liony!!!" Hacehan flapped his arms excitedly, bouncing to the couch he fell flat on the soft surface.

"Awe thank you baby." Matk chuckled at his wife, the younger had his left arm up in the air as he admired his wedding ring. His very own sparkly, the fancy diamond and craft making him fascinated.

"Lets go for a walk. Come." Mark dragged his wife outside, the brunette had on a a fluffy yellow sweater, he wore bouncy shoes that the older had got him, he squealed at many things, but showed little interest to many. Running after a flufferfly, as how little bear loved to phrase them his twitching face caught a glimpse of a very familiar face.

"Daddy!!!" Haechan screamed but the man pretened to not see or hear him, he quickly left the area. Mark noticed all that, he was Renjuns father, why did he avoid the poor autistic boy? Did he hate his son too?

"Daddy!! Beary meanie no!!" Haechan started crying softly, his eyes growing wide with fear, his breath hitched as he started breathing heavily. Mark held him before he could fall and hurt himself, the brunette started sweating, he whined, he whimpered. He held the olders shirt tightly, he hid his face with his teddy bear.

"Mrs Huang?" Mark mumbled when he saw the pretty woman having her arm looped with her husband, she must have tortured little Haechan so much that the mere sight of the woman gave the boy and anxiety attack and a mental breakdown. Sweeping the small fragile frame off the ground Mark carried Haechan away.

The beauty was made to quickly get distracted, taking him to the nearby river was a good idea since he immediately jumped into the river, Mark had to hold his shaking arm for the brunette didnt know how to swim, his flawless smile, his imperfections, his big heart. Everything made Marks heart go all warm and fuzzy.

"Teddy come." Haechan tried to take his teddy bear with him.

"No. He wont dry and I cant get bitten again." Mark held the small waist and hugged the cutie tight so he wont be able to budge from their position.

"Beary wanna." Haechan pouted, his face twitching, his eyes looking everywhere but those small warm eyes.

"You have me, hug me all you want." Mark whispered. The giggled happily.