13

The mention of the word mother hurt Haechan, he cried refusing to even let Doyoung touch him. But gradually he fell for the warmth of his own mother, Mark smiled as he witnessed the beautiful sight before him. Taeil, Doyoung's husband and Haechans father had also come.

"Beary Daddy!!!" Haechan squealed happily, he bounced flapping his arms, the Autistic boy seemed more brighter than even the sun.

"So he's autistic?" Taeil patted his son's chubby cheeks, Haechan giggled shrugging his shoulders time to time cutely.

"Yeah. He is. But please don't take him away from me." Whispered Mark, having his ex boyfriend carrying his baby in the same house as his wife sure arose alot of questions and heartbreak.

"But dear. He'll be happier with us. You can marry Renjun since he's pregnant with your baby." Doyoung sighed squeezing Marks arm.

"He's married to Haechan. I had to save my step brother, I didn't know another way except making the man I love marry him. I could get away from Mina but he can't, I'm here only because Mark forced me to stay here." Renjun put in with a small smile.

"B-Beary........uhhhh beary. Liony beary Hurty!!" Haechan pouted, his wound had bleed since the boy kept bouncing so much.

"Let's get your wound treated hmm?" Mark ruffled the youngers soft golden brown hair.

"Well as long as he's in good hands I'm happy. I got my baby back! Ohh I guess Hyuckies teddy bear will have your necklace. It's inside it's chest. You guys were already matched by us, I never thought you guys would really end up together. I thought my baby was dead. And Renjun thank you." Sniffled the bunny like man.

Haechan was delighted to know he had a good Mommy now. Though Marks relationship was frail, he tried to keep it together. He wasn't to blame here, who knew he'd be made to marry someone else at the altar? Work started piling up, Renjun would soon turn four months, Haechan gave him a really hard time. He would nag at him saying he wanted to follow the older everywhere. It was an impossible task to pry his small shivering arms away from his body. Doyoung or Taeil often dropped by to spend time with the cutie pie.

"Beary Wittle Rosey?" Haechan patted Renjuns head.

"Yeah. You have a brother. Jeno. He is so eager to meet you, but since he has his job he's unable to come." Taeil squished the teddy bears cheeks, Haechans eyes grew wide, he happily seal clapped. But the boy had slowly, gradually started becoming weaker by the day, giving an alarming worry for Mark.

"He's an year younger than Pudu baby." Doyoung giggled. "I was loosing my mind so Taeil got me pregnant again, before I lost my sanity by looking for Haechan."

"Pudu baby?" Renjun tilted his head.

"Haechannie is a Pudu. Cute, stubby and short like his Dad, but Jeno is huge, Extreme strong and hella attractive for a man." Stated the proud mother.

Autism differed from person to person, their behavioural patterns varied and their level of autistic elements were different too. Haechan sat on the door step waiting for Mark, the older had to leave the city for 24hrs and the brunette refused to budge from the stair. He threw a tantrum, also he wasn't getting distracted by things that were related to Mark.

"Beary tiger!!!" Haechan screamed at the familiar sound of his husband's car, Mark parked the car with a frown. It was the dead of night and his bear was out in the cold in his tiny frog onesie?

"Honey why are you outside?" Mark was burning up, days of sleepless nights and stress.

"Beary sheepy no!!! Beary here waity!!!" Haechan hugged his teddy bear tightly, his whole frame shivered in the cold.

Mark was running a terrible fever, yet he helped his disabled wife shower. After all Hyuck needed a helping hand, Renjun had to go to bed for his little brother threw a tantrum, so he knew nothing of what was happening.

"How about my fresh little soft beary makes beary's tiger a coffee? Hmm?" Mark tiredly kissed Haechans cheeks as he went to shower.

Messy as it was, the younger managed to heat the olders dinner, it spilt here and there, the coffee splashed on his sensitive skin but he had the table ready when the older came downstairs with drowsy eyes. Mark back hugged the brunette tightly.

"I'm so exhausted." Mumbled the older into the soft sweet smelling neck.

"Beary coffee? D-Dinner! Tiger go shheep!" Haechan giggled cutely whenever Mark nudged his neck with his nose.

"Sleep with me? You never sleep next to me anymore. Please." Mark whined, his sickness taking a toll on the poor young man.

After dinner the older did the dishes, since his sweetheart wasn't able to. Haechan climbed next to his shirtless husband, as Mark pushed the teddy bear shirt up and placed his cheek on the soft fluffy tummy.

"Beary tummy!!! Liony comfy???" Haechan patted his husband's head with his shivering arm. Mark nodded smiling. The older quickly fell asleep, the younger stayed in the same position the entire night.

The fever shot up in the morning, Mark whimpered in pain, the poor disabled boy didn't understand the older was sick nor did he know what to do. But he tucked his precious teddy bear next to his liony and waddled downstairs in search of his brother.

"Channie? What's wrong baby?" Renjun asked the sniffling beauty sitting next to him in the bed.

"Liony Hurty!! Beary Hurty!!! Liony shiver shiver! Beary tiger Hurty!!" Poor Haechan cried, Renjun got off the bed as he followed the waddling boy to Marks room. The older sure was whimpering in pain, he was sweating and his fever was burning.

"Beary stay close to him. I'll call Taeyong and be back okay?" Saying so the Chinese beauty left to go get his phone. Haechan curled up next to Mark, placing his head on the olders heart.