4

"Beary with!" Haechan the younger cried, he had been crying for a good three hours because he wanted to come with Mark or he wanted the older to stay with him

"I have a meeting. I'll finish it and be back in a few hours. It's not even that long." Mark sighed at the brunette throwing a tantrum. Nevertheless he left Haechan in the house and left to attend his meeting.

Little did he know he'd come home to a mess, Haechan kept banging his head on the wall, his big beary forehead bled and he shook so much his tears had dried off since he just kept whining and gasping. Mark knelt next to the boy only to be bitten very harshly. The slamming of the door said the brunette would remain locked for hours now.

"Fuck!!! What is he a puppy?" Taeyong screamed at the fastly wound on his brothers arm.

"He's angry because I didn't take him to work with me." Mark sighed at his brother, Taeyong giggled softly but he didn't want to hurt his brother more.

Mark certainly had a broken heart, he wasn't happy for his eyes gave it all off. He hid his pain behind those sweet smiles and yearned for someone who wasn't Haechan. Renjun never answered his phone ever since that day, the younger boy had loosened up a little, he let the older touch him sometimes.

"Beary shower!!" Haechan tilted his head from under the shower when the older boy pushed passed the bathroom door. He noticed that he never locked it.

"With all your clothes on?" Mark chuckled crossing his arms over his chest.

"Mommy.......Mommy no uhhh uhhh give Beary dress. Uhhh." Haechan looked so helpless that the dark haired boy stepped into the shower and pulled off the beauty's t-shirt.

"Your husband will buy you bunch of dresses okay so you can shower with just your boxer on. Hmm?" Mark smiled at the younger, his frame getting wet as the time flew by.

"Hubby.........Beary Hubbbb........Bear sparkly give?" Haechan fiddled the necklace between his fingers then got distracted by the shampoo so he turned around to take it. Mark gulped at the sight, a flawless back body was facing him right now.

"I-I'll be in the living room. Hurry up okay?" Mark patted Haechans wet hair as he left the shower.

Haechan came out with a yellow duckling t-shirt, his boxers as always small and tiny. The older laid on the couch, his arm over his eyes tiredly when someone plopped on him. First it was the Teddy Bear and then a living bear.

"Beary trippy!!" Haechan pouted, but then his found Marks body attractively comfortable so he let sleep take over him. Having someone differently abled at home sometimes was a blessing, for they had big hearts and plenty of love. Though autistic children seldom felt any kind of emotion it still felt different.

After about six hours of sleeping, Haechan decided to wake up but Mark was asleep. He pouted as he carefully got off without waking his husband up, then he waddled upstairs and bought a blanket to cover the man. He patted Marks head.

"Beary blankie!" He giggled at his teddy bear blanket then skipped off to hug his teddy bear.

Mark opened his eyes with a smile, the disabled boys face twitched, his arms shivered but whatever he did he did with a contagious smile on his face. When he came closer the older pretended to be asleep. The teddy poked the liony as the older woke up.

"Beary make." Haechan avoided eye contact as he extended his shaking arm.

"Thank you Sweetheart." Mark took the mug from both his arms.

"Rosey when?" The younger hugged his tired tightly.

"Junnie hasn't answered his phone since the wedding. Let's go shopping. I'll buy you new dresses." Said Mark.

The excitement made Mark start laughing at how happy this boy was, he bounced and awed at sparkly things, he had been brought to a mall but at a time where only little people were present. He waddled next to Mark with cute fluffy shoes and a big ass pink t shirt. The very few dresses he had, their arms were handcuffed.

"Beary give?" The cutie pointed at the girls supreme underwear.

"Those are for girls you phat bear." Mark swept him off the ground and took him to a jewelry story.

"Sparkly!!!!" Haechan squealed happily.

"What do you want? I'm rich enough to buy you anything." Mark absentmindedly back hugged his wife. Haechan pouted, he didn't know what he wanted.

"Beary ear!" Haechan baby voiced.

And so the cutie was bought a custom made ear ring with cute dangling stuff, a Sun and a moon hung from the piece of jewelry. Which also the brunette wanted his husband to have. Haechan hid his face in Marks neck and cried for the piercing hurt so much.

"Hey it's gone now. Look you are gorgeous with that on." Mark distracted the beauty. Haechan loved it.

"Beary Hurty!" Haechan pouted hiding his face in the olders neck cutely. Mark hugged the boy tightly making the girl at the counter go all uwu. The older chuckled.

"I'll buy you ice cream." The moment he said those words Haechan gave that chubby grin.

Mark had not thought his life would change, but it had. He tied Haechans shoe laces and squished those chubby cheeks. The younger let him touch him, though he twitched and avoided eye contact. He looked at the olders necklace but didn't ask this time. Instead he put the long necklace around his own neck too. Giggling into the dark haired man's chest.

"Why are you so cute? Hmm?" Mark shook his head, removing the necklace his mother gifted him with, he made the beauty wear it.

"Beary feety Hurty!" The younger pouted hugging his teddy bear. His eyes so big with admiration at the necklace.

"Let's go home then." Mark lifted the disabled boy like a bride.