21

"Liony wakey!!! Liony wakey!!!" Haechan bounced on Marks hips one morning, his body strewn with large hickeys, even his nose had a hickey. "Butty Hurty!!" The younger pouted scratched the olders chest. "Hmmphy!!"

"Hmm......It's too early to wake up baby." Mark mumbled in his sleep. The younger pouted as he got off and wore the olders hoodie, his thick thighs were out on all his glories. His teddy bear tightly hugged as he waddled outside.

"Teddy? Haechan?" Mark woke up after a few minutes and sprang up in shock. He didn't think twice to pull on a shirt and rush out to go find his wife.

Haechan waddled to the closet pharmacy, he stood on his tippy toes and looked around innocently. The girl behind the counter frowned at the boy but then understood that there was something wrong. The brunette pouted, twitching and avoiding contact.

"Beary liony Hurty." Haechan looked so upset she awed at him.

"Where is your liony hurt?" She smiled sweetly at the cutie. Obviously understanding that he was disabled.

"Beary teethy on..........Liony Hurty necky. Beary butty Hurty lotta lotta. Peachy red!" Haechan started sniffling  so much she panicked, that's when an attractive handsome man ran in worried sick.

"Haechan! Why did you came here alone? What if something happened?" Mark made the brunette face him. Haechan curled his body, yesterday they had come here to buy painkillers so he had assumed he had to come here if the bite on Marks neck has to heal.

"Peachy Hurty!!! Liony Hurty." Haechan started sobbing as Mark smooched his lips and carried him like a Koala.

"I'm sorry about it. Umm.......He's bleeding so he's been traumatized by that. He's autistic so he bit me last night due to the pain. Can you help him with some medication?" Mark smiled and the girl gave them the medicine they needed.

Having bled a good amount of time after intense love making, Mark finally managed to tuck the boy to sleep that night. He placed heat pads on the boys hips and thighs, suddenly the brunette was in so much pain that even the slightest bruise hurt him alot. Haechan couldn't sleep, he sat up suddenly then started whimpering.

"Hurty!!! Hurty!!! Beary Hurty!!! Feety Hurty!!! Tummy Hurty!!! Liony kithy give!!! Boo boo everywhere!" He cried softly into Marks chest, the older rubbed soothing circles on the boys soft sensitive body.

"I'm so sorry baby. I shouldn't have gon-ummm." Marks words were stopped when warm plump lips pressed on his. He smiled kissing back, once they pulled away he caressed the chubby cheek.

"Liony no faulty! Beary sick. Handy shiver shiver, uhhhhh liony no hurty beary ever." Haechan giggled sniffling, his shivering arms tangled their necklaces as he fell flat on the bed so Mark will fall on him.

"You sly bear. Who says you are autistic when you can think like this?" Mark hovered over the disabled boy, who stuck his tongue out but then pouted.

"WEALLY Hurty Liony." His eyes teared up, his tummy and joints had swollen, he was tired but always managed to smile when ever Mark would look at him.

Mark gave the boy a nice warm bath, that soothed his pains and exhaustion. Haechan played with his husband's necklace or his dark midnight hair all the while he was cleaned. He giggled when Mark tickled him, he flapped his arms asking for his teddy that sat on the counter whilst he gets his bath.

"Teddy give?" Haechan whined cutely at his husband.

"Later. Now stand up so I can wrap you in this towel." Mark helped the gorgeous golden beauty stand up.

"Markie?" The younger whispered once he was carried to bed.

"Hmm?" Hummed Mark going to their bags to get a boxer for the tired looking beauty.

"Beary love liony." He whispered softly staring at the handsome older who squatted in-between those thigh yummy thighs.

"I love you so much. I'm going hold your arm through it all okay?" Promised the older as peppered soft kisses down his wife's thighs.

For so sort of reason Haechan spread his thighs, his innocence such a turn on as Mark guided his shivering arms onto his hair and he deep throated the  boys dick. The grip on the olders hair tightened, a loud moan escaping the brunette's lips. Sometimes it was beautiful to see this disabled boy react to Marks actions, for autism usually made child loose their senses in emotional boundaries. They didn't feel nor did they understand another person's feelings. Often they say that it was dangerous for people to live with Autistic children under the same roof.

"A-Ahhhhhh nghhaaaa M-Markkkkkk!" Haechan screamed once he released into his husband's mouth then he collapsed on the bed with heavy breaths. Mark gulped down as he cleaned his wife then pulled the boxer up.

"Am I exhausting you too much?" He sighed once Haechan had been tucked into bed.

"Beary teddhy give?" Haechan squealed when his teddy bear was given to him to hug. "Liony no Hurty Beary!!! Liony why sucky beary dicky? Uhhh beary nippie?" He unconciously blushed at his own words.

"Because I love you." Said Mark smooching the younger all over the face and body.

"Beary hearty next." The brunette patted his chest making Mark bust uwu's. He placed his head on the youngers bare chest with a smile, indeed his heart beat was so fast it was magical. Haechan patted his head until they fell asleep, tangled in each others arms, crazy in love, imperfect but the right pieces of puzzles. Take note, puzzles are broken, but once put together they make the perfect picture. If they were perfect, it wouldn't have been as beautiful as it as you fix piece by piece. Creating a more hard complex yet fasinating creation. So was Haechan Marks missing Puzzle piece. Renjun was never the destined one. It was just a distraction. This guy with Autism spectrum disorder was the one.