1

Autism is a lifelong, nonprogressive neurological disorder typically appearing before the age of three years. The word “autism” means a developmental disability significantly affecting verbal and non-verbal communication and social interaction. Being diagnosed with ASD  at the mere age of 2, Haechan had been abandoned by his father and left with his hard working mother, who tried hard to raise a baby with a disorder. But not all happy endings came without a price, when his mother married Mr Huang, a wealthy businessman who worked at a middle Eastern country, the truth behind Haechans birth came out. His mother used him to get funds but took every penny to herself as she would lock him up in a room and torture the poor child until he would cry out in pain. Renjun had seen it with his own eyes, also the fact that his step mother tried to sell her own son to a foreigner in exchange of money. He had no choice but to ask his boyfriend to marry the poor, innocent disabled child.

"Here. Shower and wear these okay?" Mark knelt before the gorgeous boy, rocking himself Vigorously at the corner of his extravagant room.

"Rosey where? Rosey where?" Haechans asked in a pout, he shook so much Mark sighed.

"I don't know if you mean Renjun but all I know is that you are safe and I'll never hurt you. I promise." Mark tried to touch Haechan but he flinched again. He avoided skin ship but more importantly he was afraid of something.

"Beary Hurty!! Beary Hurty!!" Haechan mumbled to himself, Making the older boy groan. What had Renjun put him into? Gingerly touching those shivering stubby arms he guided the boy onto the bed.

"Where does it hurt?" Mark whispered, the bed decorated for him and Renjun now cleaned because the smell made his wife start sneezing.

"Feety!" The disabled boy baby shrieked.

Truth be told, his feet had red marks that were left after having being tied harshly. Mark didn't mean to pry and be a pervert when the beauty shrugged off his clothes, yet he sneaked into the bathroom. The boys body had either been beaten or torn, it angered him. Renjun had to give him an explanation for this though.

"Beary Teddhy where?" Haechan screamed at Mark, the older threw it at him.

"Sleep on the bed okay. I'll take the couch." Said the dark haired handsome Canadian man.

"Beary Rosey where? Beary Daddy where?" Haechan never once asked where his mother was nor did he even say the word mother.

Getting distracted by a wind chime that hung on the bay window he waddled closer to it as he snuggled onto the fluffy mattress and dozed off. Mark sighed, he always dreamt of marrying his Renjun, his beautiful lover but he promised him he'd marry Haechan. He never broke a promise how can he break it when Renjun was such a sweetheart?

"Haechan stop it!!!!" Mark screamed the first thing in the morning, Haechans sweatpants had slipped off since he had a 0 sized waistline and he tried to climb the kitchen counter to get a mug.

"B-Beary t-thirshy!" The teddy bear fiddled his fingers as he hid his face behind his teddy bear. But he didn't respond to his name, more like he responded to the tone of the voice. He lost his balance as fell right into Marks arms.

"Sit here." He ordered, Haechan avoided those warm yummy eyes, he didn't know why he was suddenly with a different person. He also was happy that he wasn't with his abusive mother. But didn't understand why he had to suddenly live with this guy either.

Mark had been hurt, beyond words but can he vent his frustration on this boy who didn't realize his surroundings, who didn't know why things happened? He gave the beauty a glass of water but Haechan couldn't hold it without spilling it. So he fed the beauty, small sips from the glass.

"Beary feety Hurty." Haechan pouted like a baby that didn't know how to express it's emotions. Mark attended to his wounds, his bruises as the boy cuddled his teddy bear and waddled about the house.

"Bear give?" Haechan tilted his head at the Mark wore, an expensive moonstone hand crafted by his mother.

"I can't give you this." The older shook his head, he was tired. It was only one day after their marriage and he had so much work like he wanted to scream and shout at the boy but it wasn't his fault that he had been born disable.

"Beary give?" He tilted his big head, to a side his long bangs bouncing.

"No." The older hid the necklace inside his hoodie. Pouting Haechan waddled to his bay window and cuddled up on it. With the cute pout he always had, his hoodie rolled up, his small round peaches showing along with his pink boxers.

"What have you made me do Junnie?" Mark rubbed his face with a groan, he  checked the time on his watch then started working.

Haechan snuggled into his Teddy Bear, his bear orbs afraid of everything around him. He missed his brother, the only one who showered him with love when his Daddy was away. His tummy hurt, his body and feety hurt. He sniffled, autistic children were often very emotional and depressed. The older boy sat next to the sleeping baby, he covered him with a fluffy blanket as he sighed.

"You made me marry your step brother? But why? What did I do to deserve this heartbreak? Why did Renjun make me marry you?" Mark tucked a tuft of lovely brown locks behind the doll like ears. His ears were so bruised, as if it had been boxed all its life.

"And you........don't deserve this pain." He sighed as he went to bed, he couldn't sleep, how can he when his whole life had turned topsy turvy in just a matter of seconds.