5

Haechan had not spoken a single word in three days, he either melancholically stared out his bay window or slept all day. He ignored Mark sometimes and just never woke up at all, he'd sleep for days just like that. Mark was bored, it was only the fourth week of their marriage but he already missed the bundle of sweet disabilities when the boy was sleeping. So he studied about autism spectrum disorders instead.

"Hubbly........Beary Hurty." Haechan curled at the door frame of his office.

"What's wrong darling?" Mark went closer to the baby boy and touched his  forehead. He was burning with fever.

"Beary Hurty!!!!" Haechan started whimpering as he cried softly on his Teddy Bears head.

Mark carried his wife to the hospital, after of course giving him a nice warm wash, the younger refused to wear anything of his, so he wore Marks knitted sweater and a black boxer. He threw a tantrum since the older didn't wear something that matched his red sweater. After all that drama the beauty finally had been taken to the hospital.

"I think the fever is because of the piercing. Alot of people get it once they pierce their body. Don't worry he'll be fine in a few days." Taeyong mumbled tapping the cute button nose.

"Hurty!!! Hurty!!!" Haechan mumbled tiredly in Marks arms, the older caressed the soft thick golden thighs as he wrapped his arms tighter around the small waist.

"Let's go to a park?" Mark asked the cutie who immediately lost concentration on his pain and nodded with a happy seal clap and giggle. Taeyong seemed to not be able to fathom the fact that his brother wasn't married to his nine year relationship. How can he move on so soon? Or so he thought.

Little did anyone know how much Mark had cried under his morning showers, how much he remembered Renjun and how many times he had tried to reach out the boy. But Haechan kept him distracted which in someway was better. They went home  since the sun was too bright and the Autistic boy seemed to twitch and rock himself too much.

"Park go?" A baby voice was heard, dressed in cute yellow tiny shorts and a cropped t shirt. His teddy bear always close to his heart.

"Yeah." Smiled Mark, his table still having the frame that had Renjuns picture on it. He was so broken he hated his life but what can he do? Abandon this cutie on the road? No he couldn't do that.

Haechans face twitched, his eyes avoided contact, his arms shook, he waddled, he lacked conversation and concentration. He was disabled, Renjun was the perfect guy yet he was no where close by. The even salmon pink hue tangled with Haechans chocolate brown hair, the fading sunlight shimmering on his bare golden skin. His resonating mellifluous giggles, his eyes that had stars within them. Why was this boy given such magical beauty when he was severely disabled?

"Beary Hurty!" Haechan pouted plopping on the ground with whimper.

"It's going get better soon." Smiled Mark, staring at those orbs that avoided his. He lifted the shaking chin, making Haechan see him.

"Beary feety Hurty." The chubby cheeks flushed a deep red, usual autistic children never show or feel emotions but this cutie here blushed when his eyes met Marks.

"Look at me." Mark whispered, sadly the brunette wasn't able to, he looked away immediately. Hugging his teddy bear tightly he pouted.

On their way home Marks car had a sudden break down, he tried to make it yet it wasn't coming to life. All bad days ended badly, it started raining heavily and Haechan was dressed in tiny clothes. Holding the boys arm tightly Mark jogged through the pavement and found a bus stop.

"Fuck!!! The last bus has left!!!" Mark groaned, he rain his arms through his wet hair frustratedly. He called his secretary, non of the numbers were working nor were anyone picking up the phone.

"Coldy." Haechans thick lips were trembling, his teddy bear and body soaked to the bones. Truth be told be was ravishingly hot right now, the droplets of water slipping down his deep collar bones and belly button. His pink nipples were visible, even the outline of his dick.

"Here wear this." Mark fake coughed removing his leather jacket so the beauty would wear it.

"No wanna!!! No wanna!!!" The teddy was a stubborn baby, he refused to wear the jacket.

"I said wear it! Do you want all the public to see your body?!" Mark shouted at the boy, he flinched and shared screaming and kicking. He threw a tantrum making the older loose all his level of patience.

"Look baby Hae please. You have to wear this." Mark knelt Infront of the Autistic boy. He carefully made the baby wear the jacket then pulled zipper up.

Three hours later a car drove by and Mark carried a sleeping Teddy Bear into the car. Not forgetting the plushie or else Haechan would freak out once he finds it gone in the morning. He sighed looking out the window, just last month he spent every second of his life with Renjun and now he was living for Haechan. He was trapped in-between two boys and he didn't understand what to do and whom to blame. That night he had to sleep next a boy who wasn't his Junnie, but his wife.

"Beary next!!! Beary next!!!" Haechan patted the empty side of the bed. Mark gingerly crept under the blanket.

"Beary see! Beary beautiful." That statement made Mark smile, well autistic or not he was aware of facts. He had always dreamt of waking up to renjun but now he would never.

"My beautiful wife." Mark smiled as the younger crept closer to the warmth and snuggled up. Haechans big head popped up from under the comforter with dreamy curious eyes.

"Teddy when?" He sniffled, he wanted his Teddy Bear. Sadly it had been hung to dry.

"You can take him in the morning." Said Mark.