Chapter 17: Wrath pt2

The tower scratched the sky. Swaying slightly in the wind. Benny sat on bench beside a tree. 'OK. So I will it to be a sword, and you do that'

Yes. You have a selection of things to choose from. You'll know what you can do when you are ready.

Benny smiled 'So I just w-' he pushed his hand forward, and a sword formed in his hand.

See? There's plenty more where that came from. Try thinking of some... better clothes

Benny smiled and willed his clothes to change to something easier to move in. 'This stuff already been used?' he asked Matthew.

Well, yes. Nothing you use is new... At the moment.

Benny frowned 'Well, that isn't preferable. A way to store some stuff?-'

Yep! There is something. Got a bow and arrows, with some swords. B-

Something fell from the building- a person from the scaffolding. They had claw marks over the side of their face. There was a growl from the building above. Hey! I remember that guy!

Benny stopped talking. 'Sorry, what?'

Yea! Wait how is he alive!

'What do you mean "how"' Benny walked over to the person.

They were here, when the building went kaboom!

Benny frowned. 'Maybe there's something wrong with this building, since I magically disappeared in it.'

Well, then. How about-

Someone in a wheelchair rolled over, wielding a mini gun. 'GET DOWN!' he shouted. Bullets flew around the area, trees managed to move out of the way, as multiple soldiers ran out, but immediately got shot down.

Someone emerged from the ground, it was the person that kept taking people. 'Everyone leave the area!' the strange man shouted. Dust flew around him, small skeletons emerging from the ground. The skeletons scattered, scaring people away.

Two people walked in from the street. One, a woman, in a clean white suit and tie. The other, a man, in a scruffy suit and tie- all black.

Hey! The twins! Of light and dark

The Twins walked over to the others. 'We are here to watch. We have no interest in fighting.' The woman and the man said in unison.

The wheelchair rolled over to Benny. 'You got my message? Good. You need our help. Others are on their way. Oh, I'm D, by the way' he nodded and rolled away.

Strange bearded guy rolled over. 'Hello sonny. The name's Norman. The Lord of... Well, I'm just a necromancer... But yea.' he walked back to D.

Benny watched the group talk at the entrance. 'Haven't I already met these people. Why are they here, helping me?' he asked Matthew.

Well, there are reasons for everything. They may just need you to help them'

Benny nodded and began to walk over.

'HALT' someone yelled from behind him.

They all looked over. Jack was stood at the gate. His face was pale, and he seemed weak. 'No one will halt the big plan to release the free spirits! Stand down and no one gets hurt-' he dissolved into a shadow and appeared by Benny. 'You- you did this to me...' he wrapped his hand around Benny's neck and pushed him against the tree, kicking and punching him over and over.

Kick him... trust me

Benny kicked Jack in the stomach, a dagger going through it. Jack stumbled back, grinning. Something dark and shadowy filled in the hole. 'Weak'

DUCK DUCK DUCK

Benny ducked as Jack swung his arm to hit Benny. Then he rolled to the right, kicking out Jack's legs. 'Thanks Mat'

Jack grumbled

Benny stood up 'Well, You wanna fight? Lets fight'

You idiot! Look, Benny, this is incredibly dangerous. You are probably gonna die-

'Then help me!'

Yes sir!

Jack grinned. 'You will die! I will kill you.'

Benny shook his head 'no. You killed my father'

Jack laughed 'The old man got what he deserved. Now step back, and I will let you live'

D wheeled over. 'Oi! You got something against him? You got something against me!' Guns expanded out of his wheelchair, firing wherever he pointed.

Jack walked over,bullets flying through him. 'Just stop. You KNOW you cannot defeat me, D.

D looked at him in horror, 'How- HOW are you surviving this!'

Jack grinned. His voice changed, becoming deeper and more powerful now. 'I am not who you think I am!' his form changed to a horrific demonic creature, his form flowed with a vivid voice-purple. He grabbed D by the neck and lifted him high. 'You will regret facing me!' his voice still deep and powerful. He threw him through the sky, allowing him to be killed by nature.

Benny stood up in pain, 'stand down, Jack!'

'My name is not Jack!' the demon hissed.

Oh I figured it out, Benny! I know who- Oh we are dead

Benny facepalmed. 'Very helpful Mat!' he ran forward towards Jack. Something froze Benny in place. 'Arggg! What is doing this!'

Norman looked at Jack. 'Hello Dennis. Have you come to kill me?' he asked.

Dennis laughed, his laugh echoing and bone-shaking. 'Yes I am here to kill you, old fool. Are you going to accept it? Or are you going to fight me.'

Norman sighed. 'I- I am gonna go out with a fight. I know I will lose, but I need to give Benny enough time to escape.'

'Ha! You actually think Benny will get past me!'

Benny. Kill him while you have the chance

Benny nodded, and with all of his might, he escaped the freeze. He closed his eyes and charged at Dennis. He felt his sword go through someone's chest. It didn't feel like some void guy's chest. He opened his eyes in shock. 'I-No. I... I am so sorry. I-'

Norman collapsed to the ground and dissolved.

Many Lord and Ladies appeared in park. They all looked different. Someone stood at the end of each row. There were 2 rows. There were 10 Lords and 10 Ladies per row.