19

Santana's POV
After I knock, I can hear someone moving around inside the apartment. Then the door opens, and I'm met by a shirtless Puck. His eyes widen slightly when he sees me, and I can tell that somethings up.
"Oh, Santana. I wasn't expecting you here."
"Can I come in?"
"Well, it's kind of messy-"
"I've seen your room before. I don't really care about what state it's in."
"Listen, Santana-"

"Baby? Who is it?" A voice calls through from behind him. Puck pales, and opens his mouth, then closes it again. I raise an eyebrow.

"Baby?" I mimic. He nods slightly.
"Santana, it doesn't mean anything. It's just, you're not around as much. I swear, I can drop her-"
"Save it. We're done."
"I don't even get a second chance?"
"Nope. Bye."

I turn on my heel and walk away, ignoring his pathetic calls. He can't have cared that much, because I hear his door close again less than five seconds later.

That was easy. I didn't even need to make up a reason to break up with him. He did it all by himself. I take my phone out of my pocket and press on Quinn's name. I've done my first job. Now it's time to come out to Quinn.

It rings a few times, then she finally answers.
"Hey babes. How are you?" She drawls. I find a bench to sit on, then answer her.
"Good. Well, actually, I'm amazing."
"Really? What's happened that has actually made you this happy."
"Two things. And they're both kind of a huge deal. So I would sit down, incase you collapse with shock."
"Damn. Okay, I'm sitting down. Go for it."
"I'm gay."
"Holy fucking shit. You're a fucking lesbian. How the fuck did I not realise this."
"You didn't know?"
"I thought you might be into girls on some level, but this...Jesus fucking Christ. This is fucking amazing."

She starts to laugh, making her sound like even more of a psychopath.

"Shut up Fabgay."
"Hold on, hold on. If I'm Fabgay, then you're going to be...Lezpez. Oh my god, yes. I'm a fucking genius."

She breaks into even more laughter. God, I hate her.

"Calm your tits Quinn. Don't you want to hear my second piece of news."
"Yes! Did you get a tattoo? Because Mami Lopez will slowly and painfully kill you. She might be okay with the gay thing, but a tattoo will be too far."
"Nope, it's only you who gets a massive tattoo the size of fucking Texas on her back. I got a girlfriend."
"Before me? You skanky bitch. You just came out the fucking closet."
"Don't you want to know who it is."

"Let me guess. You've been banging the hot blonde you share a room with? Brittany?"
"Yeah. You got it. Well, not exactly. We've not... done it yet. But that's her."
"Saving yourself? Very unlike you."
"You bitch. Anyway, I kissed her and then I came out to her, and she asked me on a date."
"Ugh, this is so unfair. I've stalked all her socials. The girl is a fucking goddess. And she seems really sweet. Basically the last person you deserve."
"I'm working on it. I make dinner sometimes."
"That's pathetic and you know it."
"I'll hang up!"

"God, fine, I'll stop. I've missed you. Anyway, have you spoken to Mami Lopez about Christmas?"
"You're all good to come. You know her, she loves nothing more than to entertain people. She even invited Brittany, though it was the first time they'd ever spoken."
"Is Brittany coming? I want to meet her."
"She's going home, to her moms. And she won't be here for Thanksgiving either. But you'll probably end up meeting her eventually."

"Good. God, this is fucking insane."
"I know. Anyway, how are you?"
"Okay I guess."
"So basically, life is shit?"
"Pretty much."
"Are the snobby rich homophobic bitches still being...bitches."
"Yeah, but I ignore them now."
"Have you been out partying?"
"Not really."
"Have you spoken to anyone new?"
"Obviously. I'm practically a social butterfly."
"Quinn..."
"Fine. No. But I don't really want to. There's nobody here that I'm like."