Dinner with the chairman

Start from the beginning

" Noo why are you saying something like that bogumah? "I asked him.
" I know that face. Are you going out with someone?" He asked me out of nowhere..
" What no! If I am dating you would have already known." I told him with a smile.
" You think I believe you? No I don't my best friend" he told me with a smirk on his face. " Anyways sir, your visit to UK has been rescheduled " he added.
" Oh nice. When is it bogumshi?" I asked him because I had to prepare for it before leaving for UK.
" After two months sir. You have plenty of time. Mr. Namjoon said that the hotel is under renovations. So he said to reschedule your visit after two months so that you can check the hotel once they are done with renovations." Bogum shi said.
" That would be great. I like that bogum shi. " I said. " Oh by the way, how are the things going with your new position?" I asked him again raising an eyebrow.

 " Oh by the way, how are the things going with your new position?" I asked him again raising an eyebrow

Seeing my face made bogum shi laugh. " I have seen you work in this position for so long sir. I have learnt many things from you. So I use what I learnt to do the best for our company" bogumshi told me
" Sir I have a meeting with an agent from a USA company. Please excuse me" Bogum shi said so and left the office after I nodded with a smile on my face approving him to leave.

Y/n s POV

Once momma came inside the apartment she was so excited to see the surrounding and wanted to walk around every corner.  She was super happy that I got to live in a place as luxurious as this.
She went to each room and looked everywhere
" This place is super pretty Y/n . So which room are you going to use.?" Momma asked me.
" Master bedroom. Of course momma" I said with a smirk on my face.
" Okay now keep the luggage and let's go home shall we? We need to go for grocery shopping as well." Momma told me.
" Okay momma. " I said so and came out of the house and closed the door. We came to the road and walked towards the supermarket.
" What are you going to cook for dinner momma?" I asked her with a curious face.
"Mmm I thought of making kalguksu.(Korean glass noodles ) it's good right? " Momma asked me back.
" Yess obviously momma. Your kalguksu is the most delicious one in the entire country.
" Okay then let's buy ingredients and go home soon" momma told me started putting ingredients into the shopping cart 🛒

Taehyung s POV

After work I went home to have a wash first. I went inside the bathroom and had a refreshing hot water bath.
I came outside the bathroom after about 45 minutes and got dressed in my usual casual clothing.