Ashaangi TS The Equation Between Us Pt I

Start from the beginning

As much as Sivaangi tried to push any such thoughts involving her and Ashwin together, she somehow ends up thinking about a future with him. She tried a lot to push Ashwin's image out of her mind but on most days, Ashwin is the one she dreams about.

But Sivaangi doesn't want to give into temptation. She doesn't want to give her feelings the label of unrequited love by admitting what she feels. So, she stopped asking herself of what she feels and focused on what she has with Ashwin. He is her crush and she's bound to be attracted to him. That's it. She decided to go with the flow and let Kadavul decide as always cause, she does believe in Kadavul setting.

Pushing those thoughts at the back of her mind, Sivaangi pressed the doorbell and waited for Ashwin to open. Within seconds, the door opened and the face she wanted to see for the past few weeks greeted her with his ever-charming smile.

"Ashwineyy!" Sivaangi greeted Ashwin with a bright smile.

"Sivaangii!" Ashwin replied with a same enthusiasm and a small chuckle before getting the bag from her hand, "Ula va ma"

Sivaangi walked in with a bright smile and Ashwin closed the door behind him as the duo walked to the couch in the living room. She placed her handbag down and watched him as he placed her bag on the couch.

"Epdi ma iruka?" Ashwin asked as Sivaangi leaned forward and side-hugged Ashwin who wrapped his one arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. Her body relaxed under his warmth as she closed her eyes and pressed her head into his chest.

"Inaiku kaalai la dhana pesunom, aprm ena?" Sivaangi said listening to Ashwin's heartbeat and few seconds later reluctantly pulled away from him.

"Irundhalum rowdy ah 3 weeks kalichu pakuren la. Athan ma" Ashwin said gesturing Sivaangi to sit and asked, "Seri, blueberries vangitu vandhiya?"

"Oooo, vangiten eh. Adho, andha bag la iruku" Sivaangi said getting comfortable on the couch and pointed at the bag near Ashwin.

"Seri, ethachu sapduriya ma?" Ashwin asked as he picked the bag and placed it on the coffee table before settling down on the couch.

"Varathuku munadi dhan lunch sapten, Ashwineyy. Nee saptiya?" Sivaangi asked instinctively moving closer to Ashwin, her arm touching with his. She leaned herself on the couch and rested her head against it while her eyes were fixed on him.

"Morning nala thoongiten ma. So, I had an early lunch today" Ashwin said leaning himself against the couch, resting his head on it before looking down to meet Sivaangi's eyes.

Sivaangi then sat sideways facing Ashwin with her elbow pressing against the couch and her head rested on her palm. She listened to him as he talked about his morning but her senses were filled with his large frame beside her, the heat radiating from his body tempted her to snuggle into him.

How it would be if they could cuddle together now? His strong arms around her, engulfing her little frame in his warmth while she leans completely against him, resting her head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat, her arms hugging him. His hand stroking her arm while she playing with his shirt button as they watch TV...Is it wrong to dream all these? Is it wrong to desire him?

Sivaangi shook her head trying to push that image out of her mind. His presence, his proximity is driving her crazy yet she doesn't want to move away from him. It's like her mind and heart is torn between two things but both doesn't want to part from him.

Mentally heaving a deep sigh and composing herself, Sivaangi looked up and down at Ashwin taking in his attire. He was dressed in shirt and pants.

"Engayum veliya poetu vandhiya, Ashwineyy? Shirt potruka" Sivaangi said knowing Ashwin likes to be in tee and tracks when he's home.