Ashaangi TS The Equation Between Us Pt I

Start from the beginning

What they have between them is precious for them both to let go. They did what they had to, to protect their bond from vulture eyes of media. Sivaangi doesn't like to live a filtered life. She's a girl who lives with her heart on her sleeve but with time, she realized how the industry works. She had her moments where she would blurt things in excitement but she somehow aced to keep herself composed.

Many had opinions like Sivaangi is running behind Ashwin for fame, looks, etc. and that he doesn't respect her. They said it was her desperate attempts to put on stories mentioning him when she knew he won't react or reshare. But what they don't know is he always responds. It was 'friends only' and sometimes she unknowingly would put on a normal story and when she realizes, she would take it down in a jiff. They both are invested in whatever bond they share.

Contrary to people's belief, they are not in a relationship. But Sivaangi can't deny that she feels something for him. Whenever she's around him or when she talks to him over call or even text him, her heart races with excitement and a smile always stays on her lips. Her eyes search for him in the crowd. When it comes to him, people around become visible for her.

Sivaangi first saw Ashwin in KOK and that's where her crush on him started. But after getting to know him from CWC, she started to develop an immense respect and care for him. Like she said, he's a gem and she would never change her stand.

But lately Sivaangi started to see Ashwin in a different shade. It wasn't his handsome look or charming smile; he made her feel like the way she wanted to be felt with the guy she would end up with; Home.

Sivaangi's heart has always fluttered whenever she hears Ashwin's voice. The way he looks at her sends shiver down her spine. Those accidental touches which she didn't even notice before now sets her body on alert. An urge to hold onto him when they greet hug; to wrap her arms around him and place her head against his chest to listen his heartbeat tempted her.

Sivaangi likes the way her small hand fits inside Ashwin's big one whenever they shake hands. Holding his arm and dragging him around felt right. His close proximity makes her weak in her knees while what she describes as kulu kulu feeling burst inside her.

From when Sivaangi first laid eyes on Ashwin to now, she can see difference in the way he treats her. Before it was as if he's dealing with her like she's a child but now, he's the only one who brings out her feminine side. He makes her feel like a woman.

People always talk about how Ashwin looks at Sivaangi and wish they had someone who would look at them in that way. They say its dreamy and magical and their eye lock intoxicates them. If people could feel that then how can Sivaangi who witnessed it, felt it, lived it and soaked herself in the warmth and depth of Ashwin's chocolate orbs not be affected?

Before Sivaangi saw admiration in Ashwin's eyes but now along with admiration there's care, affection, respect...Can she be bold and add...love? No, she couldn't afford to let her heart wander in that path and ruin what they have.

Sivaangi had witnessed her friends falling in love. They have shared their experience with her and somewhere she could relate what they said with she feels for Ashwin. But she won't let her heart wander into the aspect of love, not when she doesn't know where she stands in his eyes. She's scared of both rejection and losing him; scared of destroying what they have.

Sivaangi loves the way Ashwin bows down to her level when she speaks. She loves the way he listens to her with utmost attention, put up with her antics, his hardworking nature, his protective nature, his care; she just loves everything about him. But does she love him?

Not once, not twice but tons of time Sivaangi asked this question to her heart but her mind never allows her to reach an answer because deep down she knows her answer would be 'yes' in a heartbeat.