1

With a loud noise, the door to the principal's office of Hwaseong No. 1 Middle School was kicked open. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

The principal Xu Wanli, who was about to sit down and read the newspaper, shook his right hand, and most of the hot tea that had just been brewed was spilled on the table.

The newspaper in front of him was wet with hot water, and the ink quickly fainted. Xu Wanli looked at the soft black-and-white pages, lamenting in his heart.

He lifted his head extremely helplessly, and looked at the door-against the light, a young boy with arrogance and arrogance was standing there, with a vigorous look.

He wore a flamboyant blond hair, so the color (color) of the hair shouldn't appear on a student's head, but he was dyed, and Xu Wanli, the principal, had nothing to do with him.

The blond boy's face is extremely beautiful, but it is not the kind that makes people regretful, but sharp, sharp, and beautiful like wildfire.

He has a straight nose, smart eyes, and his eyebrows fly diagonally into the temple. When he speaks, a tiger tooth is looming, making people unable to look away. His skin is healthy wheat (color), with a wild vigor of wanton growth.

"Xu Tu...cough, Principal Xu!" the boy said with a clear and crisp voice, "I'm sending you good news!"

"What good news?" Xu Wanli asked cooperatively.

"Here, this!" The boy beckoned.

In an instant, three or four young and strong beta boys swarmed up from behind him. They pushed and shoved and threw out a five-flowered beta man. The man looked in his early twenties, his face was covered with pimples left by pimples, and his hair was oily, his appearance was very unsightly.

But curiously, this man is wearing the uniform of one of them! It's just that the clothes are old and fat, and don't fit well, like second-hand school uniforms bought casually.

Xu Wanli looked at the man a few times, and gradually frowned.

"Who are you?" Xu Wanli asked him directly, "As far as I know, our school does not have a repeater like yours."

The wretched man in his school uniform stubbornly couldn't say anything, and his pair of little peasants turned into chaos.

"Principal, do you still need to ask?" The blond boy saw him babbling and not telling the truth, so (gan gan) said instead of him, "Did not many of the classmates' wallets in the classroom have been stolen in the past two weeks? Today, this guy wanted to sneak in and commit crimes while taking advantage of our class's physical education class, but I didn't expect Xiaoye to make up my sleep in the class and was caught by me--"

Needless to say about what happened afterwards, this young boy who calls himself "little master" has a hot temper and  , how can a wild monster like this kind of door-to-door be ignored?

He jumped up and hit the thief with two hammers and three strikes at once. The thief was hit with all four feet upside down, colorful, six gods, all odds, nine deaths and no life... A set of combined punches easily caught the guy.

"Oh." Xu Wanli nodded and repeated the thief's crime. "This thief sneaked into your class while trying to steal something while your class was in physical education, but he happened to be in the classroom (sleeping Shui). Of you."

"Yes!" The boy nodded triumphantly.

"So--" Xu Wanli asked back, "--Student Li Cheng, why are you skipping gym class?"

Li Cheng: "..."

Faced with the headmaster's soul attack, the young man named Li Cheng didn't hit Licheng, and he just pretended to be shy and shy: "Headmaster, my craze is coming, (shen) feels sick."