21: Frame

All types of accidental kisses in Chinese novels, trust me, I've read them all.

Accidental kisses in public, playground, bathroom, classroom, bedroom.. Might be due to a pet, friend, co-worker, parents, siblings.. ohh.. and there's also.. the overused I-trip-and-fall kisses.

So cliche!

But who would've thought that I'd experience it myself, twice? A kiss between the villainess and the female lead, how weird was that?

I was too preoccupied with everything that I didn't noticed that Kai just left the incredulous scene quietly.

'But that day, what.. was that look in his eyes?'

Why do I felt like.. I saw them before?

——

I can't punished Jiao Zhen by kneeling again when she's injured like that. But as the villainess princess, it would be questionable if I didn't punish her for offending me. The curse novel won't allow it.

I'm very curious how did all those villains kept their job for too long? How can they come up with these new ideas of scheming and plotting every day?

Should I ask the Grand Empress Dowager Xie for some suggestions?

'No. That old hag is too brutal.'

Hmnn.. Ah! That's right!

Since Maid Jiao Zhen was no longer with the Crown Prince, then I'll take her in.. ahm, as her punishment.

In less than half a day, the matter of Maid Jiao Zhen serving the Crown Princess instead of the Tāizì, spread all over the estate.

"You are all useless! Useless!"

Abao poured me a tea while Tian Ming was massaging my back. "Be careful, Your Highness. Drink this ginger tea to moisten your throat." I'm so glad I have these two.

"Ah, okay. Thank you." After finishing my tea, I went back at scolding my harem, *ehemm my pretty servants.

"You! Maid Jiao, you have a fever. Why are you still here? Are you trying to infect this princess?! Get out! Go and rest!"

Yo! Another day, another slay! (˘ ˘ ˘) I want to do my happy dance.

Then on other days..

"What.." I grabbed my chopsticks and tried one of the hundred dishes that was prepared by the kitchen. "What is this?" Then I threw the plate on the ground.

Everyone was startled, including me. Dang! I think I threw it too hard. Screaming and acting crazy were my routine as the psychotic villainess. Yo! I really scared myself sometimes.

Immediately, the servants knelt then asked for forgiveness.

"You. Yes, you. Come here!"

"Maid Jiao, I heard you help preparing all these and even tasted them for food poisoning."

"Yes, Your Highness."