15: Revenge

This novel world wanted Li Cha to become a total psychopath. The seventh princess's life is what I'm experiencing now. Her reality is mine and her cruel family is mine.

Yo, being a villainess is not an easy task. *Help-me-face*

But of all days, why do I have to get a fever now? This is the worst. My throat hurts and my head is throbbing.

"How could the Crown Prince punish the empire's loyal subjects? My father has served not only one but two generations of the royal family. My brothers and cousins had fought alongside with the emperor to many battles."

Wrinkled clothes, hair hanging loosely and a darkening bruise on her right cheek; my eyes set to the kneeling woman in her thirties.

"How could you all do this to us and accuse my family?! This is madness!"

Li Rui immediately pointed his sword to the General's wife; pissed at the woman's interruption to our conversation. "Madam must've want to die by my sword today."

'For the love of—! Stop killing people already.'

My hand reached Li Rui's elbow, trying to placate him. "Dear brother, don't be so rude to the Madam. She's pretty. I want her in my collection, alive."

Ah, I still couldn't watch people die in front of me. I only can give this kind of reason for people to lived. If Fù Huang found out, his princess daughter.. is becoming weak, I don't know what he'd do.. to me and to my people.

I've been in this era for many years already. The cruelty of the nobles and the royals. The killings and the abuse, I still couldn't get used to it and I think I will never be.

It must be because I originally came from the 20th century. *Help-me-face-part-2*

What should I do? Am I going to be fine? To be honest, I don't think I'm doing this 'antagonist role' properly.

It's much easier in my last transmigration; it's easier to become a saint than a demon. *help me face part 3*

"Hmp. You're right." Li Rui walked out of the courtyard to call for his close subordinate. "Muchen! You must find the kid!"

When the Madam heard the order of Li Rui, she became hysterical and began screaming. "No! No! Not my son! Please no. No!" It took a lot of energy before the guards can successfully dragged the woman to the prison carriage.

"What should we do, Your Highness?" Abao asked me by my side.

Clicking my tongue, I cocked my head to the side and said: "For now, burn this disgusting place to the ground."

I don't have a choice. I need to burn the manor. It's the simple way to ged rid of the evidence.

"Yes."

"Leave. I want to think."

"Yes, Your Highness."

Everyone started to move out of the courtyard. In few seconds, I was left alone.

In the distance, I could hear the prisoners' haunting screams, their curses, their cries and pleas in distance.

Dear ancestors, being a villainess.. is really scary. *help me face part 4*

Suddenly, I heard some rustling noise in the bushes behind me. Then the rustling sound was followed by a faint sob. I instinctively turned my whole body towards it.

I have.. a bad feeling about this.

My steps halted in front of a large rock and thick bushes. Before I can fully investigate; I find a pair of startled black dewy-eyes gazing up at me.

'W-what..' At that moment , I knew I fxxck up.

As I unconsciously took a step back, I stumbled and nearly fall; Oh dear, I almost saw my Creator.

'Well sh!t!'

'Look what we have here?' It was the face I had known ever since I could remember.

There is one twisted character in the novel that can rival the male lead's beauty— the yandere villain, Mu Xuan!

Looking at the kid version of the big boss reminded me of my darling Kai. I remember that they have the same age.

How could I forget that delicate face and that mole under those foxy eyes?!

Mu Xuan is undoubtedly a deep-rooted villain. He's extremely committed to his character setting. In my last life, besides the Grand Empress Dowager, this big boss gave me also a lot of problems.

'Well, what can I say? This octopus is.. totally *eff now!'

Don't tell me that this little boy just witness me ordering my guards to destroy his home? I'm barely doing my 'part' here you see. Don't look at me like  that, Big Boss. (No, as of now you're still small.)

'I'm so sorry, big boss. You're destined to become a villain and one of that reason is me.'

"Hate me."

His smalll body trembled more. As if Mu Xuan was afraid to make a sound, his little hands covered his mouth more; muffling his sobs.

"You can hate me." I whispered.

'You can hurt me. Curse at me. I won't blame you, child. I promise you. I will pay for my sins to you and Kai.'

'I'm sorry.'

'I'm so sorry.'

"Listen well, boy. If you want to live, run. If you want revenge, be sure to survive."

I'm also barely holding my sanity now. He must be so scared. How can I explain this to his young heart?

He's just like my darling Kai. So small and pitiable.

"My name is Li Cha. The seventh princess of Li Empire. Future crown princess of Du Empire."

"Don't forget."

I can't really recall much about the big boss's suffering because the novel was only written under the 'point of view' of the female lead; her feelings and emotions; her struggles and success.

"Remember. Xuan, you.. must survive."

The heroine only vaguely described Mu Xuan's life. However, Jiao Zhen narrated perfectly how ghastly the scars on Mu Xuan's wrists; revealing his weakness and past.

"Don't forgive me and take your revenge."

"Mu Xuan, you must.. take your revenge."

So, don't die. Don't die. Don't die.