108. Ling Fan Tried To Explain

Start from the beginning

"Urgh…" Ling Fan opened his mouth but in the end, he still didn't think of the language he should organize.

In fact, just as Ling Fan saw Chu Xiao, Chu Xiao also looked up at Ling Fan who was walking in.

Before this, he had clearly counted the countless ‘crimes’ of Ling Fan in his heart and thought of countless reasons to settle the score with him. However, the moment he saw Ling Fan, Chu Xiao noticed the exhaustion on Ling Fan's face in the first place and a somewhat miserable look. The clothes on him were still those he had worn during the Lan family meeting three days ago. Obviously, he hadn't come back in these three days.

What's wrong with you?

Chu Xiao subconsciously wanted to ask Ling Fan that, but as the words came to his mouth, they were finally held back.

Why should he care about this heartless little bastard? Why did this little bastard deserve his concern?

"Huh, you still know you have a home?" Finally, Chu Xiao said that with a snort.

But…

Why did feel so much like a wife was complaining her husband who hadn’t come back home last night?

Ling Fan's mouth twitched but he didn't say anything.

What could he say at this time…?         

But...He finally saw the person who he had not seen for three days…it felt really not bad…

Seeing that Ling Fan was just looking at him quietly, Chu Xiao felt that his chest was about to explode.

"What? No longer try to hide from me? Or are you going to show off before me about those nasty things you have done? Or are you going to inform me that you and Gu Ziming are together?” Chu Xiao stared coldly at Ling Fan and stressed every single word. His voice was so cold that it was almost frozen, but only Chu Xiao himself knew that every word he said was like a needle pricking his heart.

"If you don't want to die, get lost!" Chu Xiao shouted angrily as he glared at Ling Fan.

"This is my home…" Ling Fan said helplessly. However, looking at Chu Xiao like that, Ling Fan also felt a dull pain in his heart.

"So you want to die in your house?" Chu Xiao gritted his teeth and asked.

“…” It seemed like…he didn’t how to answer it.

After a few minutes of silence and waiting for Chu Xiao to calm down, Ling Fan finally spoke.

"You broke the lock," Ling Fan said, totally changing the topic.

"Then change it!" Chu Xiao gritted his teeth. Humph, he had long wanted to change it!

"And… the door is probably hopeless," Ling Fan pretended to make a sigh.

As those words came out, Ling Fan could almost hear the voice of Chu Xiao's gnashing teeth.

"Take it and buy a new one!" As he said this, Chu Xiao took out a wad of money from his wallet and threw it on the tea table.