High Voltage ~Preview~

Thanks for reading my book "Gamers Club" Here is a glimpse of my new book "High Voltage" a Im Jaebum fanfic

Mark loaded a bag into the van as bambam handed Jin a sniper. He looked over it checking the scope attachments and silencer making sure everything was up to par.

Jin: good, good. You have rounds?

he asked bam who shrugged

Mark: dude!?

bambam shrugged at them as Jin held a gun with an missing clip.

BamBam: Young-jae just said to make sure i delivered it to him, my job is done. If they weren't with the gun how was i supposed to know where they are?

Jackson hung his head out the drivers seat of the fan

Jackson: whats up?? are we good to go??

he asked getting impatient as a bored jayb sat in the passenger seat cleaning his nails.

Mark: Dude bambam lost the clip

Jackson: WHAT!?

BamBam: noooo noooo!!! i didn't lose anything !? Why can't jin just use a regular gun

Jin starred at bambam as if he was stupid

Mark: Dude!! you know the plan he has to use the tra-

They all turned their attention to Yugyeom who was running up the path

Yugyeom: hey guys sorry im late. just had to make sure i loaded enough rounds

he said waving the Guns ammo clip in his hands that held 10 rounds of tranquilizing sniper ammo.

Jackson: It's fine. come on lets roll out.

everyone nodded hopping into the back of the van as bambam gasped

Bambam: OH!!!??? now its fine but when "bambam lost the clip" it was ooohhhh yo-

Jackson: BAMBAM GET IN AND SHUT THE HELL UP.

the boy jumped into the back of the van shutting the door behind him.

Glimpse #2:

Walking over to the shower i got inside, while walking out i sung to myself lowly. After washing up i got up and dried off. Slipping on under wear and a bra i walked back into the room. Reaching for the bag i left on the bed i stopped when i heard someone clear their throat.

Looking up Jayb was sitting on the couch locking his phone he eyed me and i mugged him

JayB: what are you doing???

Me: what does it look like im doing..... what are YOU doing? creep. watching girls get dressed

he frowned standing up pointing at his chest.

JayB: ME!? your the one who wasn't paying attention to their surroundings. Plus who walks around half naked in someone else's room??

Me: Well how was i supposed to know you were here!?

JayB: Uhh i don't know maybe OPEN YOUR EYES.

I huffed grabbing the bag and stomping back into the bathroom to finish getting dressed.

Glimpse #3:

i kept peeking threw the blinds of my hotel window... I had been In vegas for the past two days. Well.... it had almost been 48 Hours.

I had to plan my moves and take precautions. I already had to fight one of the bounty hunters who were after the price on my head. Which i found out while fighting the guy last night that it had doubled in price. Making me wish i would have stayed with the guys a little longer so i could have gotten 100k instead of 50k.

I huffed moving away from the curtain. It is what it is. 50k was enough to start over in a small town so i couldn't be ungrateful. For the time being i was more than set.

There was another bounty hunter close by... I knew this because he had been tailing me earlier today. I went out to grab food and ended up staying out for a while since i knew he was following me. I didn't want to lead him right back to my hotel room.

Shit these bounty hunters are fast.

Slipping off my hoodie. I made sure both locks on the hotel room door was activated before sliding into bed I had ditched my phone and bought a burner one for the time being. I checked the time.

9:45pm

before turning over and going to sleep. Turning the bed side lap over before laying my head on the soft pillows. I had a flight to catch tomorrow.

all i needed to do was make it on board the plane and i'll be out of this life and its hold for good.

JayB POV:

I groaned twisting some of my hair as the curtain closed and the lights turned off.

Me: Dude im bored.... she hasn't done anything out of the ordinary can we just snatch her now and take her back to Young-Jae??

Mark sat down his binoculars

Mark: Nothing out of the ordinary!? dude did you see how she took down that man yesterday?? Plus Young-Jae said 2 days. It hasn't been 48 hours she still has time to slip up. I thought you didn't want her to come back anyway.

i lowered my head knowing mark was right.

Me: yeah but she's literally in a hold different state hiding and fighting for her life, i might not want her back but its obvious she isn't gonna rat to the Kims about our plan to take them down... AND if i can't get my hands dirty then i'm already over it.

Mark sat back nodding. He knew how much JayB likes to fight. If there was no action involved in a mission he'd rather not do it. But this was important to Young-Jae so it was important to mark. So he wasn't gonna let Jayb's shitty attitude ruin the task.

Mark was about to say something but froze staring ahead

"High Voltage" BY: DeepImagines. add it to your library. Just another short story to read while passing time.