11

Jiji~

I sat washing the dishes i had used to cook dinner, It was the next day so sunday....well it was currently 8:30pm so sunday night.

I was drying off the dishes while thinking of me and miko's conversation. After our encounter with lucas she kept telling me how upset she was that i snatched her opportunity to flirt with my hot bosses.

Of course she was joking but that didn't stop her from talking my ear off about it for the remainder of the day. Some how our convo landed on the boys and i finally decided to tell her about the text HotBoy had sent me and she was shook.

She honestly didn't believe me until i showed her.

I know she's known for being silly, but we ended up having a long serious talk and she said that I should go for it. and that if it made me feel better she'd accompany me when the time came. We got to talking deeper about the situation and i told her how i really didn't care about the harsh words he spit at me that day.

I had all but forgot about it. shit..... it happened months ago. I just never really respected him the same afterwards. I did notice that there's often tension in the chat when i avoid his questions or statements aimed at me. But i ultimately didn't have a problem with him. Just would rather not associate with him the same i guess.

Her opinion was that i talk to him and clear everything. She said we've been a strong group for almost 2 years. Worse case we'll talk it over. make up. or agree to disagree and never meet again. Just continue to play games together like we've been doing. Nothing much has to change but if he's willing to meet up with me, Fly out from however far away he lives just to make up and apologize again in person i might as well hear him out and settle the issue.

So i agreed but i couldn't fix myself to send the message... a part of me was scared.

my hands shacked as i placed the drying towel down. i huffed turning around grabbing my phone. There was a text from Miko saying she was getting online, i also saw a few text from the discord chat. All the boys talking, some of them where online playing random games together.

Ignoring the new messages i scrolled thru clicking on my private chat with HotBoy before responding.

jiMONSTA: ok fine, but i call the shots. You'll come to where i am so that i can control my own environment. I also may or may not having miko accompany me. Those are my rules... take it or leave it.

within seconds of pressing send i got an responce.

HotBoyMT: AWESOME!! forsure anything works for me just tell me the state and city, i look for flights and hotels. Then tell me what your schedule is like and we'll work from there.

my eyes exploded i wasn't expecting a quick reply. SHIT... it took me TWO days just to get back to him.

Hovering over the send button i whispered

"please don't let me regret this"

jiMONSTA:  Arturo CA

[A/N: completely made up btw i have no clue if that's even a real place. ]