6

Jiji~

i laughed at Miko over our facetime call as i ate my salad at my desk. I had totally to go get something for lunch but Lucas brought me back a salad which was nice. I was too busy trying finish as many old task as i could.

Which wasn't going as bad as I or Lucas thought it was.

Some of the task were really small and tedious but it was the fact that they'd accumulated over a large amount of time.

Miko: okay okay, enough jokes. how's your first day going so far.

i shrugged biting some food off of my fork.

Me: not too bad actually i cant complain.

Miko: How are the CEO's?? are they just as hot as ever??

i chuckled thinking back to when i met them this morning. 

...............................................................................

Lucas: Hello everyone. It's time i introduce you to Mr. Tuan's new assistant. 

i waved politely

Me: hello everyone It's really nice to meet you. Im excited to be working with you all. I plan to give it my all.

"OOOO I SEE NOW YOU WERE RIGHT DUDE SHE IS HOT"

I was shocked by the sudden outburst from one of the men who soon earned a mug and slap on the back of the head from Mark himself.

"Oh yea right." 

he coughed some fixing his jacket before placing his hand out before me.

"Nice to meet you I'm BamBam"

i chuckled nodding my head. He sounded oddly like DoubleB. it was strange how much their voices sound alike. Its hard to forget DoubleB's voice since he never stops talking and is constantly yelling.

then the man next to him stood up placing his phone away.

"Hello I'm Jin-young"

then like clock work they all started speaking.

"Nice meeting you.. im Jackson"

"It's a pleasure meeting you, please call me JayB"

"How are you? I'm Yugyeom"

the last guy looked up from a switch, it had a collectors edition case on it. I knew because i own the same one. The gamer in me wanted to geek and freak out but i had to stay cool in front of my new bosses.

"Oh? hello there, My names Young-jae"

i smiled at all of them

Lucas nudged me causing me to look up at him.