10

Jiji~

MIKO!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU IF I HAVE TO TAKE ONE MORE PHOTO GOSH!!!!

i yelled shoving her phone back into her chest. It was the next day a Saturday thank god. we were at a Gaming festival. We'd been planning on attending for months and even went out our way to get VIP passes that allowed us to gain access to More parts of the festival.

just think of it as a small, more local Gaming con. Miko being the queen she is wanted me to take another picture of her every 5 minutes. claiming she needed multiple pic from different angles and backgrounds to choose from to post on Instagram.

Miko: oh hush i look hot today and i wont let this outfit go to waste.

she said grabbing her phone and popping my butt making her mug her while sipping my drink.

Miko: wow so many wondering eyes today Sis, Your outfit seems to be on point as well. 

i frowned looking around me, noticing a few guys looking away just as quick as we made eye contact.

I groaned

Me: i knew i should have worn something else.

Miko: nonsense your fine, plus you have great legs i'm honestly shocked you've never warn this fit before, but then again. your never out.

She snatched my phone out of my back pocket.

I gasped 

Me: MIKO!!!

Miko: oh shush, pose! i wont let your outfit go to waste either. 

i groaned before striking a quick pose and smiling.

She handed me my phone and we both looked at it in aww

Miko: dude!! you have to post it

i was a bit complacent.... i haven't posted a new picture to my feed in so long. 

just then we heard someone yelling my name

"JIHOO IS THAT YOU??"

Looking up i watched as Lucas came jogging over towards me a bright smile on his face. i instantly became embarrassed as his eyes roamed me up and down.