13

Mark POV:  

I groaned tossing and turning. Leaning up some i gripped the soft material under me....

am i in bed???

gosh how did i get home? 

i don't even remember leaving the lounge?

oh that's right..... i was with jihoo 

looking around i stretched..

"Gosh my Blatter is killing me."

i needed to get to the bathroom fast. 

it wasn't until i stood up that i realized i wasn't in my own house and began to freak out.

"Yooo... where df am i?"

i said in a low voice 

i glanced around the room now noticing the couch in front of me..... Ok.... so obviously this is a living room. My eyes landed on a note on the coffee table, next to it laid two pills and a bottle of water.

Skimming over the note i snatched up the pillows and chugged the water

ooh... bad idea

holding my private i ran thru the hallway seeing a bathroom in plan sight. thank god the door was already open and i didn't have to go looking thru rooms

after doing my business and washing my hands i stood in the mirror checking over my appearance.

before checking out my surroundings.... the bathroom was decorated nicely. Then my head thought back to the note i had read

Hmmm... so this is Jihoo's place

nice...

I walked out very slow a little more aware of how much noise i must have made running down the hall. Looking at the wall there was pictures of her and im assuming her mom and dad along with a tiny yorkie.

My eyes wondered down the hallway there was too other doors both closed one had a red rose on it. Im assuming it was her bedroom. Walking past it making sure to be light on my toes my eyes caught wind of the second door that hand a passcode door knob on it.

hmm strange.....

but i had to admit i was intrigued by it. Walking up to it i examined the lock. It was rather cool. looking over it i soon realized that it was coded with an 5 digit passcode. 

I put my thumb to my chin thinking

Hmmm....

i put in several codes of course getting them all wrong... i didn't expect to actually get into the room. it was just cool messing with the passcode thingy. 

suddenly i remember a number miko said into the chat once. 

"30500"