8

Jiji ~

It's been two months since my job switch and i can honestly say i was happy. the pay was good as well. I've been able to upgrade my PC and so much more.

I'm still gamming like always only difference is i don't speak to HotBoyMT as much. i sorta distanced myself from him when he blew up on me that day.

What was the point you know??? i know that he said sorry but a part of me felt like if  was an half-hearted apology. Like if your gonna talk shit or embarrass me in front of people you might as well apologize to me in front of people too am i right??

Like why text me in a different chat... what are you whispering for??? Be loud now like you were before.

Anyways work has been swell and my parents were proud and approved of my knew job. me and Lucas are as close as ever.... I also found out that he and Jackson are dating

cuteeeeeeeeee 

Something in me knew they had something going on. the way lucas would smile anytime Jackson would laugh or the way he looked at Jackson making slick comments every now and then and the smirks he'd muster up from time to time around him.

i think him and Miko would like each other... they act so much alike it's crazy. Speaking of my bosses.... i also have been growing closer to them as well. I've went on lunch with them two times. In fact one of those times was to the café i had first saw them at that day. 

Not to mention how close i had got to Mark. I never tried to overstep boundaries afraid over ruining the professional atmosphere. but i often made a few jokes that sparked laughter here and there. 

but since i'm on the topic of work i think maybe i should introduce Miko and lucas together. it would be cool to hang out as a group.

I was logging off when i heard Mark's door open... turning to look at him he smiled.

Mark: oh? are you also heading out

i smiled nodded.

Mark: good. i'll walk you down.

i grabbed my purse and my phone following him out of the main hall and into the elevator. Mark has been an amazing boss to me. I've been considering inviting Miko up for lunch one day. Maybe a little unprofessional to try and introduce your best friend to your bosses but they feel more like a work family then anything at this point.

Marks been very kind to me and we've worked together great over these past two months. Which is even better because now we never really work late unless there's a very important project that needs to be done. I normally leave work with 2 task left over in my task folder. 

Which is okay. I'm satisfied with such a small number as well as mark himself has praised me for my hard work. 

I stood quietly behind mark who stared into his phone. I checked over my outfit in the reflective wall of the elevators before looking down at my watch.