The End (Naruto's POV)

A wedding of a lifetime. 

Between Sasuke and I. 

The blue kimono that covered his elegant form enchanted me as I stared into his eyes while I held his hands in mine. 

The wedding day was a blur. All I could remember were our vows and his eyes. Those eyes that pulled me into his world were forever going to be my weakness.

And I'm not ashamed to say that. 

"I choose you and promise to choose you as my husband every day we wake. I will love you in word and deed. I will laugh with you, cry with you, scream with you, grow with you, and craft with you. To be your kin and your partner in all of life's adventures is all I could hope for in the world. Loving what I know of you and trusting what I don't yet know, I give you my hand. I give you my love. I give you myself, the good, the bad, and the yet to come." I vowed, blinking back the tears that threatened to descend from my eyes. 

"You love me in love and complete me in ways I never knew possible. From this day forth, I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your successes and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you, my husband, and rejoice in your love for me for all of the years of our lives." Sasuke vowed, not bothering to keep in his tears that fell down his flushed cheeks. 

My eyes betrayed me and tears fell down my eyes as I smiled at him. 

As a ninja, an individual of the Leaf Village, and the seventh Hokage―I'm proud of myself for making it to this day. 

Even Kurama was proud of me, saying he endured my unrequited love long enough and was supportive of my marriage. 

Kurama was the friend that saw my life through my eyes and without him, I might've never earned Sasuke's heart that was broken years ago. 

Indeed, history was for the better. For us and the village. 

I love Sasuke and he unconditionally loves me too. 

-----

In our home, after a long day at the hot springs, we embraced each other on the bed. 

He kissed me with a doting passion as his hips snapped forward to make me cum again. 

I looked up at him as I brushed the hair from in front of his face. Revealing his glossy eyes that stared at me with admiration and awe. 

He kissed me again, preventing me from saying anything at the moment as he pulsated inside of me. He raised my hips some as he sunk deeper with a soft smile on his lips, watching my body unravel in his arms. 

Each kiss, each touch, each ejaculation―I felt like I was in paradise. 

We were the only ones in the world at that moment. 

"You have made me the happiest man in the world today by agreeing to share your life with me. I promise to cherish and respect you. I promise to care for you and protect you. I promise to comfort you and encourage you. I promise to be with you for all of eternity." Sasuke whispered into my ear, intertwining our fingers together as he moved again. 

"Do you remember the very first day that we met? I knew from the very first moment I saw you. I knew we were meant to be together for all of our days. You have become my lover, my companion, and my best friend. There's no one else I'd want to build a life with. I get to have you by my side, my love, and my husband, for eternity." I whispered back, gasping as he rubbed my prostate with his tip. 

"I love you, Naruto Uchiha." Sasuke kissed my forehead gingerly and sighed in satisfaction when his eyes looked at my ring. Happiness was reflected in his eyes. 

"I love you too, Sasuke Uchiha." I finally replied, kissing him once more through our high before our bodies laid still on the bed from exhaustion. "Hey, Sasuke?" 

"Hm?" He looked up at me, his arms wrapped around my waist. 

"I'll always be your loser." 

Sasuke snorted, nodding in agreement before laying his head on my chest. "Yeah, you'll always be my loser."

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N: Thanks for reading this story from beginning to end! I might write another soon. I have some stories planned but they're short, yet fluffy. I'll update this story to let you know when the next Narusasu story is out <3)