Naruto-sensei

"Naruto-sensei!" A group of kids exclaimed when Naruto walked up to the school yard.

Naruto nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey everyone, thank you for having me."

Kakashi stood next to Naruto, smiling underneath his mask. "Good luck Naruto, we'll return for you when the mission is finished."

Naruto picked up a kid that was clinging to his leg and smiled at Kakashi. "Go ahead Kakashi-sensei, I got this. They're just kids."

"And you're just a reckless nineteen year old that still has no patience."

Naruto pursed his lips. "Kakashi-sensei, no need to say that to your poor former student."

"You'll be fine, Naruto, see ya'." Kakashi said before he left Naruto.

Naruto turns back to the kids. "Alright, whose ready to train with your favorite hero?"

"Me!" All the kids exclaimed in sync.

~

"Rough day?" Sasuke chuckled, watching Naruto drag himself inside of Sasuke's home holding a bag of take out.

"Those kids have stamina, I thought I would die." Naruto collapsed onto the bed, letting Sasuke catch the food in his hand.

"Just relax, I'll heat this up for us to eat." Sasuke hopped off the bed to his kitchen.

"Na, Sasuke, will kids always be that energetic?"

"Yeah, kids will always be that way, until, of course, they'll get older."

"Damn, I think my adulthood is creeping up on me early."

"You're not even in your twenties yet, Naruto. Stop complaining like you're 80."

"They made me feel like I was 80."

"Calm down, Naruto-sensei, and come eat before the food gets cold."

Naruto lifts himself off the bed to go to the kitchen to eat. He sits down across from Sasuke, claps his hands together, thanked for his food, and began to eat his take out.

"Any missions tomorrow?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto swallowed his food before he answered. "Not that I know of."

"Good, me neither."

"Why did you ask?"

"I want to go on a date somewhere."

Naruto lifts an eyebrow. "Where?"

"Patience, Naruto, you'll find out when we get there."

"There better not be any ghosts." Naruto mumbled.

"If there were, I wouldn't let them near you, scaredy-cat."

Naruto picks up a meat with his chopsticks, and eats it without breaking eye contract. He wanted to know what was Sasuke planning for their date.

It wasn't odd for them to go on dates, they barely went on them, but sometimes they did if they felt like it.

And most of the dates dealt with running, swimming, or climbing.

Which leads to Naruto to pack his schedule on purpose to avoid another date.

"You're not running this time, Naruto." Sasuke said in a monotone, before eating another vegetable.

"Uh-huh." Was Naruto said before finishing his meal.

"Dobe, just let me take you tomorrow without questions."