Entitlement

Sasuke sat still on his bed and replayed that scene in his mind.

Naruto dared touch him so casually, and had the nerve to attempt to persuade him in ignoring his own goal to act like ignorant people in 'love'.

It annoyed Sasuke, loving someone, trusting someone, holding someone, being with someone-but he did want someone.

He wanted Naruto.

He told himself a billion times in his head-Naruto is a nuisance that wants a pathetic emotion fulfilled.

But when Naruto held him like that-his heart raced and his hand continued to tremble in fear.

He didn't want to hurt Naruto.

As much as it felt like a lie to Sasuke, he likes Naruto.

Naruto is a dorky loser that does anything to get stronger, or anything to bring Sasuke back to Konoha.

What is his reason?

Why does Naruto like Sasuke so much?

For his physical appearance?

To Sasuke, looks isn't important to him, it doesn't matter how the person looks or is dressed-if they show that they are independent and strong. He will view them with interest, and Naruto peeked his interest when he got stronger like a loser.

Why did you kiss me Sasuke?

Sasuke didn't know why either. He saw the pain in Naruto's eyes when he was leaving Konoha, and couldn't stop himself from comforting his pain for at least half a second.

He lied to Naruto about the kiss to avoid the question, to avoid saying 'I'm sorry' or 'Because I couldn't stop myself from doing so'.

In truth, that peck lingered on Sasuke's lips for two whole years, he couldn't just go about his life and pretend he didn't forge a nonverbal agreement with Naruto.

It was like he signed an agreement that promised that they would return in each other's arms, and that the kiss will soon become affection filled with compassion and love.

But love is what Sasuke feared.

He feared loving anyone that could betray him like Itachi.

That scene where Itachi stood next to their parents dead bodies haunted him.

He couldn't submit to love again to risk getting betrayed again-no matter what.

Naruto maybe his weakness, his 'love', his interest, his bonded other half-his shinobi.

But...Naruto didn't show him why Sasuke should 'love' him or be with him. All he showed was weakness and begging.

Worthless begging.

"I stayed here long enough." Sasuke mumbled, standing up to walk to Orochimaru's room. "I'm finding Itachi and ending his life."

~

Sasuke absorbed Orochimaru's chakra, walked to the experimental room, and was now standing in front of the large capsule that held Suigetsu.

He broke the capsule and freed Suigestu, who stood up completely nude and looked confused seeing Sasuke.

"Who are you?" He asked Sasuke.

"That doesn't matter, put on some clothes." Sasuke responded, averting his eyes away from Suigestu. He didn't know why he couldn't look at him, they were both males with the same genitals, but for some reason-it made him uncomfortable to look at another male that wasn't Naruto.

"You must've defeated Orochimaru if you are roaming around freely. You must be strong." Suigetsu said, changing into some clothes that was nearby.

Sasuke didn't respond.

"Not a talker, huh?"

Sasuke walked away to the exit ignoring Suigetsu.

"You really are rude," Suigetsu followed close behind. "What should I call you?"

"Sasuke."

"Sasuke?" Suigetsu thought for a moment, and was about to say something but Sasuke beat him to it.

"Yes, as in Uchiha. But don't speak on the fact I am one of the last from the clan."

"Got it."

~

Suigetsu only agreed to join if Sasuke helped him get his blade back. Afterwards, they gathered the last two-Karin and Jugo.

Karin obviously had a thing for Sasuke's chakra and for his looks, but Sasuke ignored her attempts to swoon him and kept his distance.

The woman was not his interest despite her useful abilities. He only was interested in Naruto.

Naruto Uzumaki.

Coincidentally, Karin was an Uzumaki too, but Sasuke didn't care about her being apart of his clan-Naruto is the only Uzumaki he wanted.

Although Sasuke wanted him, he couldn't stand being too close to him.

His self-control might not stay strong knowing Naruto, he'll get too close again.

The only reason Sasuke didn't submit to his desire is because he kept the image of Itachi in his mind. The intention to kill kept his mind focused on the task at hand.

He did tease Naruto, he let his desire slip a little bit, but now he know to keep distance away from him.

Sasuke and his team traveled together, and the news of his killing reached Naruto's ears. 

Sasuke said he wasn't entitled to submit to his emotions, but what would happen if Naruto saved him and showed him it's okay to submit to them?

Would his entitlement change?