Misunderstanding

"Would you please finally tell me what I did?" Roman asked for probably the fifth time since we left the arena.

However, he didn't get an answer from me this time either. Instead, I kept silent. If he didn't know what he had done, then I couldn't help him. He had his chance and now he had to live with the silent treatment.

I unlocked the door to our hotel room and threw the door forcefully shut behind me before Roman had even entered the room. But it didn't take him long to follow me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he growled at me.

Again no answer. Instead, I threw my suitcase on the bed and started throwing my stuff in. I was so fucking pissed that I was surprised that no smoke came out of my ears.

Suddenly he took my hands in his and made me look at him.

"Y/N, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's bothering you." he said, sounding worried.

"You should have thought of that before you told me nothing happened today when I asked you," I hissed, yanking my hands out of his grip.

"I don't know-" he began.

"Oh don't you dare say you don't know what I'm talking about, Roman! I'm talking about the fact that Julia from the tailoring department felt you up today. I saw it with my own eyes. And to top it all off, you let her!" I screamed, unable to control myself.

"Would you please calm down! It's not what you think, baby!" he defended himself.

"Don't Baby me. I saw exactly how she slid her hands over your thighs and your dick. I'm done here. We're done!" I replied, still loudly.

"Oh no, no, no! You don't!" he said, grabbing my hands again, raising them above my head and pinning me back-first against the wall.

I struggled to get my hands free, but it was no use. Roman was much stronger than I was.

"Let go of me, Roman!" I demanded.

"Not until you listen to me." he replied.

"Why would I want to hear what you have to say, huh?" I grumbled.

"Because I deserve the chance to give you an explanation." he said, looking deep into my eyes.

"It's true, she made a pass at me and touched me inappropriately. But I guess you didn't stay long enough to witness me pushing her away and telling her to keep her hands to herself." he explained to me.

However, I was not convinced by his explanation.

"And why didn't you tell me?" I wanted to know.

"Because I knew exactly how upset you would be and you probably would have tried to kill her if I told you. I handled the situation and reported her. If I had known that you saw it and that's why there would be such a misunderstanding, I would have followed you immediately." he said.

"Why do you expect me to believe you?" I asked softly.

"Because you love me! And I love you. We're stronger than that. Don't let this bitch destroy our relationship." replied Roman in a low voice.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down that way. I tried to trust him. After all, he had never given me any reason to doubt his integrity. But this thing still shook my trust.

As the tension slowly drained from my body, I began to cry. It was just too much. Just the thought that I had potentially lost Roman was unbearable. Everything in my head was mixed up.

"I really want to trust you." I whispered as tears slowly ran down my cheeks.

"Then trust me, baby! Please. What can I do to prove to you how much I love you?" he asked, tears welling up in his eyes as well.

"Kiss me!" I demanded softly.

I didn't have to tell him twice. Slowly he leaned towards me and tenderly placed his lips on mine. At first gently but quickly more urgent and passionate. Roman let go of my hands and cupped my cheeks instead. The kiss lasted for a while. At some point he lifted me up and carried me to the bed.

With a quick flick of his wrist, he pushed my suitcase off the bed before sitting down. He held me tightly on his lap as if he was afraid I would storm out of the room and never return.

"I love you! Please don't forget how much I love you." he whispered against my lips.

"I love you too." I replied and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

I decided to trust Roman and not think about this anymore. But that didn't mean I wouldn't go after that bitch Julia the next time I saw her. No one goes after my man and gets away with it.