Tension

The sexual tension between us had been extremely high the whole day. But unfortunately there was never the opportunity to act on it, because we were never alone. The level of concentration was getting lower by the minute. Every look and every brief touch made the skin tingle all over our bodies. The tension seemed to create sparks. I couldn't wait to finally be alone with her, but time just didn't seem to pass.

Four more hours... three more... two more hours. Damn it. If i don't get my hands on her soon, I'm gonna explode for sure. And a single look in her eyes told me that Y/N felt the same way.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, we were alone. Only a few more moments. I opened the door and let Y/N go first into our room. I followed her and closed the door behind me. Now it was enough, I couldn't wait a second longer. I took Y/N's hand and spun her around to me. When I connected our lips, I pressed her against the wall at the same time. She sighed in relief and I knew exactly how she felt. Words were not necessary today. We both knew what we wanted and what we needed.

Within a few moments we took off each other's clothes. Throwing them aimlessly into the room. Our bodies never apart for more than a few seconds. Screw that nice soft bed behind us. I needed her now.

Our mouths connected as I took her weight in my arm and used my free hand to position my hard cock under her. Slowly I let her down on me and felt her relax. Ahhh! I moaned into her hair. Nothing compared to the feeling of entering Y/N's body. I enjoyed the strong connection we shared. I pulled away from her and re-entered her, lifting and lowering her body with my hand under her ass. I lifted her away and then re-entered her, and then again and again and again. She gasped. Mmm... she likes that. I liked it too. When the stimulation got too much, I lowered her all the way down and held her still.

She pushed her tongue between my lips. Then Y/N took my free hand and sucked on my fingers before placing them on her left boob. With wet fingers I stroked her nipple and felt it tighten. Y/N moaned and rubbed her clit while I lifted and lowered her again. I rewet my fingers between her legs and squeezed her other nipple. She began to melt in my hands and control became more difficult as her muscles began to constrict around me. I inhaled slowly and struggled to wait for her while she panted breathlessly. Then, as I caressed her nipples, pulled on them and pressed into her, I felt her release, her squeezing muscles making me come with her.

Oh, it was definitely worth the wait, but it was far from enough. After we stayed like this for a few minutes, I carried Y/N over to the bed where we spent the rest of the night relieving the pent-up tension.