107. He Regretted

Start from the beginning

"Ahem, Brother Ziming, I'm sorry," Ling Fan said. Not only because he was absent-minded, but mainly because he knew that Chu Xiao misunderstood his relationship with Gu Ziming before. Did he just used Gu Ziming in some way?

"Hehe, what's there to apologize, but..." When saying the word but, Gu Ziming deliberately elongated the tone.

"What?"

"Why do you keep calling me 'Brother Ziming'?" Gu Zi looked at Ling Fan and asked, "Is it because you think I am old?"

"Ahem, no…" Ling Fan coughed dryly when he heard his words.

Uhh...He had only heard that women didn't like being called "aunt", but never heard men didn’t like being called ‘brother’.

"What is it then?" Gu Ziming picked his eyebrow and asked, obviously having a posture with this question.

"Didn’t I always call you that before?" Ling Fan smiled and said, "And…"

"You are like a very respectful and grateful elder brother, so I should call you 'Brother Ziming'," Ling Fan said with a serious expression.

However, obviously, he did not notice a trace of disappointment flashing across Gu Ziming's eyes.

"Hehe, I see..." Gu Ziming smiled stiffly.

"Eat quickly, otherwise it won’t be delicious if it gets cold." Without waiting for Ling Fan to say anything more, Gu Ziming urged.

"Okay."

 “Wouldn’t you go upstairs to take a seat?” After dinner, standing at the door, Gu Zi looked at Ling Fan.

"No, I still got things to do, Brother Ziming, I gotta go," Ling Fan said so. Then, he went straight to the taxi parked beside.

Looking at the taxi driving far away, Gu Ziming's eyes flashed a trace of confusion…

Was it his illusion? He felt that the current Ling Fan was becoming more and more incomprehensible…

In the taxi…

“Sir, where are we going?” After driving out of the community, the driver in front asked when he saw that Ling Fan had not said anything.

“Mid-Levels Villa Estate.” Hearing the driver's words, Ling Fan said a place without hesitation. He paused and then added, "Hurry up."

He regretted it.

Mm, to be precise, the moment he got into the taxi from the hospital, he already regretted it.

In the past two hours, he had been thinking about what expression Chu Xiao would be wearing and how he would feel.

Could he be so mad that he even wanted to kill him? Would he be jealous like last time? Would he be…sad? Would he feel so disappointed about him…

Or he didn’t care about him at all?

No, no.

If he didn't care about himat all, Chu Xiao wouldn't have changed his original plan because of his attitude in the meeting just now, nor would he have followed him all the way to the hospital!