Stranded (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

At that setence Barry started to choke on the air in his mouth. He is a father on this Earth, "Yeah, yeah...having a kid is hard."

"Don't you have three?" She asked as Barry's eyes widened further in shock.

"Yes...I most certainly do have three kids." Barry said which weirded her out even more, "You know what. I'm gonna go." He said quickly leaving her lab. As he was walking down the stairs his heart sunk to the bottom of his chest when he saw bumped into someone in the lobby

"Oh sorry." The man apologised.

The pit in his stomach grew bigger as his the doppelganger of his foster father was looking straight at him, "No....it's okay." Barry said before quickly turning and walking away.

"Hey!" Joe called out as Barry turned to face him, "Have we met before?"

"No, I don't think so." Barry said wanting this interaction to end.

"You're Barry Allen aren't you?" Joe said.

"H-How did you know?"

"Everyone knows you. Took down one of the biggest crime families in the world and one of the best FBI agents to exist." Joe smiled.

First he found out this Earth's Barry is a father of three and now he's a renowned FBI agent, "Yeah, that's me."

"Anyway what brings you by?" Joe asked.

"Nothing......I was just stopping by." Barry chuckled. But talking to someone who looked like his foster father was too much for him too handle.

"Barry? You good?" He asked

"Yeah....you just look like someone I knew before he died."

"I find that talking helps with the grief of losing someone you care about. So talk to me, if I were the person you had lost, what would you say?"

"I would tell him......that I loved him. That he was the best person I knew and that I was proud to call him my dad." Barry said as Joe put his hand on his shoulder.

"If you ever need to talk you know where I'll be." Joe smiled before walking away.

Even thought it wasn't the man who raised him it still gave him the comfort of knowing that somewhere in the multiverse Joe never dies and lives his life how he's supposed to.

He learnt a lot about this Earth's Barry Allen but learnt nothing about anything else and even worse he had no leads on where Zoom was. Then it dawned on him, the facial recognision used by the FBI is some of the best in the country, it was no STAR Labs but it would have to do for now.

All he had to do was pretend to be this Earth's Barry and find Zoom. He sped to the FBI buidling located in Central City and walked through the front door.

Immediately people smiled at him and greeted him politely, "Hello Barry." The reciptionist smiled.

"Hey....Gwen." Barry said reading her name tag.

"How are you and Caitlin doing?" She asked 

"C-Caitlin.....as in Caitlin Snow?" He asked, it would be nice to have a familiar face around and someone he could trust.

"Yeah....Caitlin Snow-Allen...your wife."

Wife......? Wife?! His older half sister on this Earth is his wife? It kinda made him feel nausous at the thought of being married to his half sister, let alone having children with her. 

Gwen saw him turn pale and gave him a conerned look, "Are you okay?" She asked

"Hmm, yeah...I'm just tired." Barry lied.