A Glimpse Of The Past 🔞

Beginne am Anfang

He muffles his cries onto the pillow. He hates his mind. He hates his past. He hates his baggage. A piece of baggage no one understands. A piece of baggage no one is able to help.

He remembers his vow to never love again. To never feel the warmth of another person. He vows to never let anyone get hurt again.

"Godt?" A knock on the door makes Godt flinch. It is Kimmon. "I made some breakfast. Are you awake? I'm not sure if you want to talk, but I want to let you know how I feel."

Godt closes his eyes in pain. He lets his emotions slip last night. Kimmon definitely knows his feelings. He picks up his phone and checks his notifications only to realise the state he is in. His blood-shot eyes and bleeding lips. He does not want Kimmon to see him in this state.

He pulls the covers above his head and ignores the knocking outside his door. Please go away. He pleads internally. He squeezes his eyes shut until the knocking ceases and footsteps leave.

I'm sorry.

Godt barely whispers. 

.

.

.

.

Kimmon sits on the sofa and stares at Godt's room. He knows Godt is awake. He hears his cries until they stopped five minutes ago. He guesses Godt has a terrible face and does not want him to see it.

His heart aches to push its way inside Godt. He wants to know the reason behind his cries. He wants to wipe away the sad expressions he has when he is alone. He wants to hold him tight when he has nightmares. He wants to have him completely.

He has spent his days isolated in a newly-purchased property, going through scenarios of their future. No matter how many hours have passed, all he knows is he wants to fight for their future. He went to Sandee's place and talked things out with her. If everything goes well with Godt, he will break off the engagement. She is happy about his decision.

"Ai Sing... Are you free today? I want to meet you and Krist. It's about Godt."

He sends a text to Singto and looks back at Godt's room. He walks to the dining table and covers Godt's breakfast. He writes a short note before sticking it on the cover. He walks into his room and gets dressed.

Ding!

He reads Singto's reply and grabs his keys. He opens the door and turns back to Godt's room. "Goodbye Godt. See you tonight. I hope."

.

.

.

.

"Sawadee krap phi," Singto greets as he opens the door for Kimmon to step inside. Kimmon is meeting them at Singto's apartment, in case of any prying eyes in the palace. Upon entering, Kimmon takes a whiff of a delicious smell coming from the kitchen.

"Come in," Singto laughs. "Krist is making lunch."

"Are you sure is lunch and not breakfast?" Kimmon smirks. He never misses the opportunity to tease his little brother. Singto punches his left arm and walks to the kitchen. Krist greets them with a smile. Dressed in boxers and a lounge shirt, he swirls around the kitchen showing off his bare legs.

"Sawadee krap P'Kimmon!" Krist flashes a brilliant smile. He walks towards the table and sets down two plates of pancakes with mixed berries. A jug of maple syrup sits between the plates. An empty bowl faces Kimmon's seat as he takes out his breakfast. Krist offers a cup of hot coffee to Kimmon.

"Khàawp khun krap (Thank you)," Kimmon smiles before digging into his Khao Tom (Rice Soup). A light bowl of thin, salty soup broth with broken rice, paired with thinly sliced ginger, flavorful Chinese celery (similar to coriander/cilantro) and prawn bits.

(Credits to tripsavvy

(Credits to tripsavvy.com)

Singto sits back and enjoys his breakfast made by Krist. He waits for Krist to take a seat beside him before pouring a generous amount of maple syrup on his pancakes. Krist shows his dimples to Singto and touches his finger. Singto taps his cheek and puffs it out, hinting at Krist to show his thanks. Krist blushes and bites his lip before leaning in to kiss his cheek.

"Ookay~ stop!" Kimmon groans. "I'm sure you had plenty of private time in the morning. Can we not flaunt public affection in front of this single person?"

"Awww... I can't help it. My husband is cute," Singto laughs. "Plus, it's good to get back at you once in a while. I can't let you tease me all the time."

Kimmon growls and eats his breakfast in silence. Singto laughs again and drinks his coffee.

.

.

.

.

"You're late!" An angry voice greets as Suthapong steps into his apartment. Suthapong signs and closes the door to meet Thanawat. His glaring face is enough to stop a mob of gangsters.

"What is it?" Suthapong questions while placing his working bag in its usual corner. He guesses his mood has something to do with Perth since he knows Thanawat gave him a ride to the lunch meeting with Krist.

"Something happened. But I don't know the details. Perth is behaving strangely," Thanawat frowns. He remembers Arm and his mood turns icy. "I also met Krist's bodyguard... I bet he's dying to meet you."

"Huh? Who?" Suthapong comes closer and sits beside Thanawat, his hand touches his fist whilst trying to relax his knuckles.

"Arm..." Thanawat grits.

"Ohh... Are you still not over what happened? That was an accident..." Suthapong frowns. "I haven't met him since."

"I don't know... He still gets to me... Regardless..." Thanawat signs. "Perth is ignoring my texts and calls."

"Mmm... Okay... Let me make some lunch and then we'll talk. Salmon or chicken?" Suthapong walks to the kitchen and opens the fridge.

"Salmon. Are you tired? Need me to give you a massage after lunch?" Thanawat relaxes a little.

"Sure, after lunch."

_______________________

29-09-2021

I didn't expect to write another "scene" for KS 😝 ~ Hope you all enjoy!

So thoughts on Godt's past and Kimmon's decision? Smooth sailing or trouble coming their way? 🤔

How will Thanawat, Suthapong and Perth turn out?