" We are not fighting over him", Jimin shouted, annoyed, forgetting about his surroundings.

And hearing his shout, a lot of heads towards their table. But everyone looked away once Jin shot a cold glare at them.

Jin now shifted his attention back to Jimin.

But Jungkook interjected before anyone else could speak.

" Hey guys, Are you dumb? All of you? Can't you really see what's going on here?", he smirked.

Then he turned to Jimin and Yoongi. " Now you two, just confess already! We are tired of this drama".

Everyone was shocked momentarily hearing the words that left their youngest's mouth.

Both Jimin and Yoongi were puzzled by the words.

Jimin scoffed. " I'm not confessing to anyone right now. If you want then you do it. Don't tell me what to do", he said, shooting a glare at the still smirking ravenette.

Jin groaned, done with all of them.
" Stop it guys. It's just the morning. We need to head to the class now", he said irritatedly.

Jimin, as soon as heard that, stood up from his chair picking his bag.

" I'm relieved that I don't have to see that drama queen in the class today", he said.

Hoseok chuckled looking at the pissed off face of Jin. " There he goes again".

He walked along the hallways lazily, heading to his first hour of the day.

The hallway was busy as usual. Just like any other morning. The sound of the crowd was hurting him more.

He could see some of the stares directed at him and he passed them with a forced smile on his face.

Soon he reached the class and walked in his mood again, going down as he realised that he needed to spend an hour in this room with a lot of annoying classmates and an equally annoying lecture.

I'm tired. He sighed heavily.

" Hey Jimin, good morning" He heard a voice greeting him. He just turned around to the direction of the voice wanting to know who it was. It was Rose.

What does she want now? He wants to ask. But he is clearly not in the mood for anything after all the drama he endured in the morning.

He slightly nodded at her before turning around and marching to his seat. He settled himself on a desk which was in the row in front of the last one.

He laid his face on his palms which were folded in front of him on the table. He wants to shut out all the bustling around him.

Can't they keep their mouths shut even for a second?

He buried his head in his arms trying to control the frustration and anger that is bubbling inside him.

But as the anger subsided he felt remorse.

He could hear the laughter and chatter of his classmates.

He scoffed internally.

How could these people be happy and smile widely like this? While he is suffering here?

He sighed heavily. The morning itself started in the wrong way.

And how is he going to survive the rest of the day if he is feeling down already?

This is definitely another bad day. Just another of those days when he messed up so badly.

'Ughh!! Why did I fight with him again?'