They gulped looking at him. They looked around nervously hoping not to see the one who was being mentioned.

" No it's not like that. We weren't-"

" It's okay", Jimin said, cutting them off. " No need to be afraid. We all know very well how much of a drama queen he is''.

   He smiled widely at the four while the other four were now sure that they were already in trouble. 

But before anyone could see it coming another voice resonated in the room.

" Hey Barbie doll, were you talking about me?"

   They looked around only to see the tall long haired blonde making his way to the table.

  God knows how he happened to appear here instantly without anyone noticing him actually.

  It seems Hyunjin has a radar to detect the people who talk behind his back.

  No wonder both Jimin and Hyunjin are always spotted together despite the feud between their groups.

" Speak of the devil", Jimin muttered under his breath.

  Hyunjin chuckled, shaking his head. And he gave a sweet gaze to the other four who had already managed to land themselves in trouble.

" Are you bad mouthing about me to my lovely fans?", he asked, the previous sweetness and playfulness long gone.

Jimin chuckled, shaking his head.

   The other four now really regret even opening their mouths.

   But now it's not like they could just shut up and watch the fight. 

  They are not actually complaining. Because the bickering between the two is always entertaining enough.

  But still that's not a cue for them to relax and watch where this is going because not every time the fights are entertaining and harmless.

  Because there are a few times the arguments have heated up and gone out of control.

  And moreover none of the friends of the two are anywhere seen in the room.

  So maybe they could just try to end it or clear the misunderstanding before it's too late.

" Please guys, just listen", one of them started hoping to save the situation. " We were just saying that we missed you guys".

  The two boys stared at them, not really convinced.

  But just when everyone thought that it's settled, Jimin let out a chuckle followed by a scowl.

" Wow! Do you guys miss this drama queen?", he mused. " I can't believe it".

Hyunjin scoffed. " Of Course they will miss me. After all, who could resist my handsome face", he said as he tucked a strand of his hair which was falling to his face behind his hair.

Jimin sneered. " You are full of yourself".

" As if you are any different", the other retorted.

Jimin widened his eyes. " Me?", he asked, pointing to himself. " I'm anything but like you. Show off". 

Hyunjin looked at him with annoyance plastered on his face. 

" You are just the same. Don't deny. Always flipping your hair".

Jimin rolled his eyes. " Are you any different? Growing your hair like girls", he shot back.

Hyunjin sneered at the remark, now fuming. " Why do you care? It's my hair. I can do whatever I want with it", he said, his voice filled with rage.