Vol. 1 Chapter 5 Defected

Începe de la început

So I would act like a charity foundation. Gave the poor classmate who didn't have many points. Yes, Giving not Lending. So what I get from it. 

A lot of Poonya. A lot of luck.

I would receive a lot of luck. I knew I'm the luckiest guy in the world. But luck is like money. More is better.

What I learned from the first month was you need the luck to survive in this school.

"So, Ayanokouji. About this." Ike glanced at my cooking picture. "How many characters do you have?"

"I just started to play so I have only sixteen."

"Only my ass!" Mori screamed. "Sorry, I was just too surprised. I play it too. How many times you do a Gacha?"

"Just once. The free time that you use only 8 acquaint fate to pull 10 times and then it remains 2 fate so I use it too."

"It means you do 12 free pulls and got the character every time? Which one did you get?" Yamauchi asked.

"Let see, the travelers for sure, The girl with the bomb bunny, a one-eye ice guy, the electric witch, that knight's maid, the one who sounds like Horikita, the wind god, the rock god, the electric god, the zombie loli, the knight commander, the loli with the bomb, the artist guy, the seer girl, the winery guy, miss goat secretory, and the girl who sing something about Hillcharu."

Ike and Yamauchi looked at me deadly.

"You lucky bastard." Ike cursed me.

"Ah, Be patient. Ike-Kun." Hirata said. "Oh, I forgot to congrats you on your top score."

"Yes, it's quite impressive, Ayanokouji-Kun," Matsushita said with a gentle smile.

"It's just a fluke. Only a coincidence." I told them the truth but it looked they didn't believe me at all.

"Come on, Don't be too modest. You have the ability, don't hide it." Shinohara said.

I didn't have it.

If White Room is the organization for making a genius, I'll have it.

But the White Room is the place for making the luckiest man, not the smartest one.

Before I excused anything. I saw Kushida walked this way.

"Hi, Ayanokouji-Kun. Everyone."

"Hi, Kushida." I felt the vengeance soul from across the table so I tried to rush the conversation with Kushida. "So...? Can I help you with something?"

"Oh, I was just the postwoman. Chabashira-Sensei call you to her office." Kushida saw the glass of wine. "Hey, that's wine. isn't it? Doesn't it out of the rule?"

"It's just the grape juice in a wine glass." I described and stood up. "Want some?"

"No, thanks," Kushida said. "I fell uncomfortable with the wine glass."

And you could stand the drunken teacher? You were the cutest weird girl, you know? I said it in my head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was only a teacher in the teacher's room.

She was the young lady with curly hair, checking her hair in front of the mirror. So I asked her;

"Excuse me. Is Chabashira-Sensei here?"

"Hmm. Sae-Chan? I think she's coming. You can wait in here."

Sae-Chan? I thought this teacher might be Chabashira-Sensei's friend. 

"Thank you. But I don't want to bother you. I'll wait outside." I bowed. Then, left the room. But the teacher followed me.