Unblinking, their both gaze didn't falter. My nipples visibly poking my dress seeking a warmth only them can give. To be covered in them.

"Bring it to me." Andrei orders causing a grin to appear on my lips.

"Why?" I challenge playfully.

His grin turns sadistic watching me in hooded eyes and I know I'm one step from unleashing his demons begging to jump out and punish the disobedience out of me.

Meekly, I walk to my psycho and just at the right distance he grips my wrist yanking me to him. A gasp leaves my lips, my body heating up at an incredibly rate breathing erratic. He chuckles like a crazy man plucking the lace out of my hand sniffing it. A deep growl rattles my body watching his green eyes switch to a primal one, I almost got scared focusing my eyes on him.

"Smells... divine." His voice deeper sending bolts of pleasure to rock my nerves; I had to shut my eyes briefly clenching harder as my juice drips more on my inner leg.

Andrei licks his lips pocketing my panties, yanks me to his chest looking at my own eyes anxious of what's to come next. My body reacting deliciously to him running his hands on me.

Beyond soaked, I play the good girl waiting out and wanting more. My pussy throbs hard locking eyes with Vadim whose eyes speaks more than his words. How he wish to ravish me all night long and won't stop till I'm sated just to continue once again. I couldn't stop staring at his succulent lips wishing it's on mine at this moment. Gasping as fingers rubs my sex, biting down a moan Vadim pulls off the wall taking short strides to me using his index to chin my head up.

His thumb free my lips from between my teeth seizing my neck in a chokehold. "Moan, Krasivaya." My heart explodes.

And fuck I did as Andrei fingers goes faster on that sweet bud flicking back and forth, tugging before pinching that sensitive tip. Uhhh!

Vadim's eyes glazed darker hearing sweet soft moans leave my lips the faster Andrei rubs my sex in circular motion. Mmh! Uhh! Just then, Vadim release my neck Andrei abruptly did the same taking his hand off from under my dress. Catching my breath, the psycho smirks devilishly licking his fingers while watching me heatedly; my chest heaves rapidly only for my lips to be slammed against his tasting myself on him. Mmh!

Andrei takes my breath away with his toe curling kisses yearning for more. Our tongues explore our mouths, mesh in unison and nibbling softly till my heart felt it will burst from the overwhelming sensation. Soft moans can be heard as he bite my lip, pulling back in shock tasting the metallic feel of my blood. He grins sinisterly tugging me back to him, his kisses more fervent and euphoric makes my pussy drips seeking friction from the sweet thrusts of their dicks inside of me. Uhh! "I see you missed me. You are so wet... Fucking soaked."

Andrei says between kisses. I pause looking him in the eye, our lips centimeters apart panting hard with the rise and fall of my chest.

"Just how you love it. Wet, moist and dripping. Gets you excited." Looking at him through my lashes, the sexiest groan escapes his lips.

"Very excited." His hand takes mine to the obvious large tent in his pants. I just had to look gaping as he made my small hand trace his length, lewd thoughts flooding my head. God! I want this so fucking bad. Deep inside me.

Testing, I squeeze his dick pumping it slowly. Andrei's moan have me experience a mini orgasm.

A body comes behind me pressing my back to his front. Vadim leaves soft kisses on my neck I melt in his arms grinding my ass to his dick still pleasing Andrei faster placing Vadim's hand on my breasts that begins to fondle grazing my nipples au so sweetly. Mmmh!