1

“So, tell me, what do you do for a living?”

The ambiance of the classy restaurant literally takes my breath away almost missing the question pose at me, eyes trailing across the cozy candelabra lit room with fine dinner setting as soft classical music plays in the background. The champagne glass held only by the tip of my fingers caressing its rim on my red stain glossy lip clearly engrossed by the scenery. It looks like something out of the titanic dining hall setting; but way more spacious, modern if I may add.

Absolutely breathtaking.

Blinking, twirling the liquid watching as it makes millions of bubbles in the champagne glass and then sipping; letting its exotic taste titillate my taste bud before placing the glass down looking at the man in front of me with a soft smile.

“I am a stripper.”

Pausing, looking over at the couple sitting opposite us talking in hush whispers. The love clearly smitten by both partners who talks animatedly.

Smiling. “You know, those girls who dance on poles in scantily clad lingerie for overpaid men, sometimes women. Yes, I have the occasional drunks or merry boys ready to spend daddy’s dollars lusting for more than a dance yet the best part of it is that it pays; like rains of dollar bills so I’m not complaining. Sweet right?”

Meeting the eyes of my stunned date whose lips gap wide open creating the perfect shape in vision to my overly sarcastic mind. Picturing as it played the vivid image of my thoughts over and over again. That will be an utter disaster laughing in my head. A soft chuckle escapes which I couldn't help causing a questionable look to breeze across my date handsome face.

Instead, I say. “I work for my uncle’s business.” Which quite frankly, it’s technically the truth. The man whom I work is called Uncle. Let’s just say it pays well so no complaint. “Enough about me, who is Michael Monroe?” Shying away from more questions possibly thrown at me.

His lips curves into a roguish grin cutting a piece of juicy steak taking a bite. “I am the CFO at synergy corporation. I have a home in Milton which I rarely ever visit probably once or twice in a year. Right now, I’m in my penthouse suite in Buckhead and I want to get to know you more, Trinity.” He ends sipping his wine looking me dead in the eye albeit intense going straight for the kill.

Sighing, he continues. “No stranger vibes or twisting your way out of my questions. I want to know who you are Trinity, where you are from. Your parents. Possibly meet this your uncle and visit your home. Take you on vacations, whatever that makes you happy. I want to be yours and yet...” He pauses looking away longily. “It seems you are running from me. Every time. Close, yet far away.” Beautiful jade eyes looks back at me as I stared back at him emote, letting everything he just said sink into my dumb brain.

Dumb, because, why on earth am I not dating this guy in the first place? Stable job, nice career, a family man, smart, good sense of humor, handsome; and there is only one of him, not two.

Them! Again!! Why can’t I forget about those two?

But how could I? They were my biggest terror and yet my greatest desire. Every night I close my eyes to sleep, I see Andrei's green eyes gazing intensely as he hovers above me with the crazy grin of his that always manage to send chills on my sensitive flesh. Just before tilting his head down to kiss me in feverish passion that has me moaning my lungs out as his fingers works in my pussy. Or, is it Vadim that I cannot seem to get off my mind whenever I turn on the shower head. Daydreaming of how I was being slammed over and over against the wall as he fucks me into oblivion knowing Andrei leans on the door watching his brother fuck the daylight out of my pussy very well aware he enjoys the show as much as he wants to participate.