15

The summer air blows my lilac petal gown quickly holding it in place trying not to flash my panties to whoever may be watching; smiling at the thought of the boys throwing tantrums and glaring dynamites at whomever steals a peek the moment my flair dress rose an inch high in the air showing off my creamy legs that glow under the sun. Good riddance they are not here, although I felt multiple eyes on me all round the park like someone or persons are watching my every move. Weird right?

Burying my head back in a steamy romance book clutched tightly in my grip.

With his strength he pins me to the wall raining kisses on the top of my breasts and cleavage. "Tell me you love me, Princess." He says huskily licking the nape of my neck leaving a soft bite that weakens me.

Gasping for air. "I can't." Pushing him off me which he didn't budge attacking my lips feverishly crumbling my wall of defense kissing him back with fervor. "Someone will catch us, please, let me go."

I will be in deep trouble if someone finds out that me, a lowly maid is seeking comfort with the prince. I will be truly doomed.

But being with him made me feel everything and more. Love, passion, hate, differences. I want him and can't have him.

He growls ripping the clothes off me thrusting his huge dick inside my awaiting sex. Fuck. "I can't. I want you. I need you." He moans thrusting relentless, I cling to him lost in a euphoric neverland praying I never wake up.

"The Queen will punish me. You and I know you're betrothed to the daughter of the Duke." He slows watching my teary eyes watch him.

Softly his lips kiss my eyes, my nose, my flaming cheeks finally where my heart beats. A crestfallen look overshadow his eyes taking in my naked body in his arms. Tracing every inch, caressing my breasts hearing me moan his name.

"Then, tell me to stop." He sucks a nipple playing with the other. He rolls his tongue pleasurably then sucking hard I lost my senses moaning loud.

"Uhh! My prince. Uhhh... I can't." Cupping my ass, he begins to fuck me faster breathing on my neck.

Snapping the page shut taking a huge gulp of air feeling my pussy throb. Fuck, that is hot. My eyes shifts to the kids playing in the park screaming and yelling at each other. Smiling, crossing a leg over the other hoping it stops the throbbing sensation adjusting my huge dark shades on my eyes from the blinding sunlight even under the protection of my sunhat which could not deter the fiery heat.

Sighing. Yes, I do love summer, but out under the sun is not part of the deal wishing I am in a more favourable serenity, like the beach where the ocean crash against huge boulders or the water sweeps under my feet going for a dive. A beautiful smile grace my lips waving at them wave back at me in the distance. Loraine screams falling down once tackled. Shaking my head going back to my book.

Walking us to his magnificent bed, he pulls out slamming back with such a force I scream convulsing under him. "Someone will hear us, my Prince."

The look he gives tell me he don't care. He stopped caring and whatever is the cost he will carry it. Hoisting my legs on his waist, angling deeper just to hit that perfect spot. Oh fuck.

"Let them. I want them to know I'm fucking you. That you are mine, Princess." My eyes waters at the pet name letting him thrust wildly driving me to my orgasm hearing my heart beat in a new tempo.

"Fuck! Princess, I love you. I love you so much." Thrusting harder than ever like a man on a mission. I love him. I really love him

"Oh fuck! Uhhh! More, harder. Plea..."