28

Vadim

Antsy puts it mildly; they should be here by now but they are not. Chin resting on the base between my index supported by the middle finger, eyes outside the oval shape window of the jet waiting for them patiently.

Andrei and myself has planned for this day even as teenagers. Have our mansion with her in it and our kids together; the perfect home she wanted and dreamed of when watching open houses wishful. We wanted to make it perfect for her and today is that day. Flitting my gaze to Andrei staring straight at the entrance of the plane anticipating her return with our son.

Maybe she took a detour of Spain on her way since we gave her little to no time for such luxury. Or maybe not.

Try not to think irrationally, Vadim.

I should not have let her go alone despite her persistence knowing the dangers we may have welcomed her into after the conglomerate. Twirling the rim of the untouched glass of bourbon leisurely with my finger tips, gaze trained forward outside the window.

I trust Yuri and our men to keep her safe but...

The intercom beeps before Nino's voice intercept. "U vas yestʹ kto - to zdesʹ , chtoby uvidetʹ tebya , boss ." (You have a someone here to see you, Boss.)

Andrei glance at me speaking back to Nino to escort the messenger to us. He looks back at me readably after the call dialing her number and this time it rings. Pushing a button, a monitor and keyboard surface and I know it's to track the location of her current IP address location just as the phone kept ringing.

Andrei is a mad genius like my Uncle Alexei. Psycho, but a very good hacker.

"Ona nakhodit·sya v portu B·ey Alʹgesiras ." (She is in Port of Algeciras Bay.) He growls fiercely.

A dark storm can be seen in his features reflecting on mine tapping away on the keyboard furiously explaining further on coordinates and how far away we are from her reach. A two day journey by road and eight hours on flight. Whosoever did this is dead. All of them, dead.

Gritting my teeth, I bring the glass to my lips just then the messenger enters and behind is Nino. He stares down at my brother who pause his fingers taking a look at the unfortunate human wearing his crooked grin, crazed in fury at the disappearance of our woman and son.

The man acts unaffected, not afraid; but he should, he should be very afraid. For when Andrei smiles with his lips and eyes; it's an entertainment for his pleasure to kill but when either one of his lips or eyes smiles that is the psycho killer addicted to blood and the stench of it is chaos.

He turns to me slapping a file in front of Andrei. He really wants a death wish. One thing for sure is that I never forget a face, ever. Watching the face of one of the thugs who works for Trinity's former boss.

My phone went off with her caller ID display on my screen, I pick the facetime to see my beautiful woman's tear stained face tied to a chair as she glares at whoever is behind the camera. My heart sinks. Where is Tusya?

A voice speaks. "Well, come on. Say something." She didn't. Glaring at person behind the camera who laughs spitefully. Slowly her eyes darts to the camera knowing my eyes are glued to the screen. A ghost smile appears on her face mouthing an I love you so much.

Camera pans on him behind her yanking her hair with a knife to her throat. Trinity gulps. "I told you I will get back at you for taking everything from me. Quite sure you know where to find me but first before being hasty to kill me do take a look at this."

The camera goes below her neck revealing the timer bomb. One of the fastest and most efficient work Andrei and myself have created that moved so fast in the black market that has billions swimming in our accounts. The timer begins with a set of codes that has to be deciphered and without the code figured out before the time goes off, she is as good as dead.