13

VADIM*

Standing in front of the glass length floor to roof window facing down the street parked with cars on opposite lanes as men troops inside the clubhouse. Hands deep in my pant pockets nonetheless, waiting for her to walk in. A knock distracts me walking over to the table pushing a button that unlocks the door pouring myself a drink hearing footsteps echo.

"Boss, we have got everything in control." Nodding, going back to the window sipping my drink.

"Send in Nino." I command watching her appear from the corner following her delicious curves that gave me sleepless nights wanting to delve into loosing my redemption to her. The memory of sinking my dick into her sex causes a commotion in my pants admiring the seductive sway of her hips closely before she disappears through the doors.

"Boss." The new voice greets having me turn to my personal bodyguard standing rigid and tall. Face void of emotion.

"We leave for New York, so what have you got?"

Few days ago after the death of the German in the club. I sent my bodyguard and driver to get me every information on Uncle. I needed to know why she left and if he did more damage to my woman.

Seeing her on the stage that night fueled the rage in me; having men watch her dance. Their foul eyes gawking at her, lips thirsty driven by lust of her body throwing money on her. The sudden imagery of them groping her, touching her, wanting her burned my eyes which did more to Andrei hearing the German professed to fuck our girl getting a bullet in his head which is more than he deserve.

"I got every detailed information on  her and her connection to Uncle." Dropping a file on the table to which I pick up scheming through. "Her father did business with him. I don't think she knows the truth boss." And there I see it irking me further. He has been using her to do his dirty work.

"I still think we should kill Uncle." Having me look up at him.

I want to but I can't. Not until the feds are off our backs. "No. The feds are on us and I don't want any attention till we leave. Call Andrei." He nods turning toward the door. "And get the jet ready."

"Yes, Boss."

Moving back to the window. "Alexsee, show me Krasivaya." The room immediately dims as the blue hologram appears.

The female automated voice responds. "Showing Krasivaya, young master."

I turn excited at the image of her storm into the club straight for her dressing table ignoring everyone else creating a faint grin on my lips. Her luscious curls free of the braids bouncing with each step she takes. Lips sucked in looking behind her as if being called. Brows furrowed heavy in weight that makes me look to my wrist watch timing her burning fury waiting to explode soon.

A blonde rushes to her side overly excited "Hey? You missed the meeting..." Pausing, on seeing the look on Trinity face. "What's wrong sweetie?"

"I can't access my cards. All blocked."

Gobsmacked. The blonde asks. "Have you gone to the bank?"

She replies creating a wider grin on my face. "I did and was told it will take seven days to resolve it."

"Oh T," The blonde sympathize pulling her in a hug then releasing. "How did it happen?"

Shaking her head dismissively. "I don't... but I'll definitely find out when I see them." She seethes.

Whispering. "You think your boy toys did it?" Boy toy? It quirks my brows up at the name catching an amused grin grace the blonde lips deepening Trinity's frown to no end.