"I thought I was in the bath... and why do I have no clothes on?" Mei handed the glass back to Yuzu, clearly confused.

Yuzu smiled and gave her a kiss before she signalled for Mei to lean against her.

"You were in the bath but you where taking an awfully long time. When I went to check on you the shower was on and the room was full of steam. Then I found you unconscious in the bath. So I brought you to bed to get you out of the hot water, and you have no clothes on because I literally just got you onto the bed and I didn't think you would want me to change you while you weren't ya know... awake." Yuzu gave Mei a shy grin as she wiped her forehead.

"You are right about that but you carried me through the house... naked?" Mei's cheeks were pink, Yuzu didn't know whether it was because she was so hot or too embarrassed but assumed it was probably a mixture of both.

"I didn't have much of a choice, I had to get you out of the bath and the bathroom was full of steam. Anyways why didn't you get out of the bath if you felt like you were going to pass out?" Yuzu's tone had changed from a light light-hearted to a very serious one.

"Oh... I eh didn't think I was too hot I thought I was just tired, which I am. I didn't think I would actually pass out. And sorry for leaving the shower on, I was just about to jump into it after I got out the bath." Mei gave Yuzu an apologetic smile as she leaned her fatigued body against the warm blonde. Yuzu, however, was having none of it.

"That's not an excuse Mei, if you were tired you should have gotten out of the bath. What if your head had slipped below the water, or if I hadn't walked in and found you? Have some common sense, if u feel like you're gonna pass out while in the bath you get out, you don't just sit there and wait for it to happen," Yuzu lectured as she continued to wipe Mei's sweating face.

Mei seemed to shrink a little at the blonde words, it was very rare that Yuzu lectured her and when she did Mei always felt so small.

"Sorry Yuzu, it won't happen again," Mei spoke in almost a whisper as the blonde eyed her.

"Good, I have made us some lunch do you want any or not?" Yuzu was clearly slightly annoyed at Mei's stupidity but was trying to hide it.

"No thank you, I'm not that hungry but thanks for making it." Mei sunk under the covers like a scolded child, Yuzu got up and grabbed the empty glass from the bedside table. Her concern had passed, now she was just mad at Mei for not getting out of the bath when she felt sleepy.

"Do you want tea or coffee or just some more water?" Yuzu stood at the door and waited for Mei to reply. "Water please, " Mei answered avoiding eye contact with the blonde.

"Sit with your knees bent and your head between them, it will help with the dizziness," and without another word, Yuzu left the room and went back to the dining table to eat her lunch. Wapping Mei's in cling film Yuzu placed it in the fridge before filling Mei's glass up with water and going back through to meet the younger girl.

Mei was already dressed and was now sitting at her desk. Yuzu placed the glass down on the hardwood before she placed her hand back over Mei's head. Frowning Yuzu pulled the paper from Mei's hand and let it fall back onto the desk.

"Mei you are still roasting, you need to hydrate yourself and sleep. You said yourself that you are tired and doing school work won't help that. Now please just get back in bed, " Yuzu let out a sigh as she pulled the chair away from the desk.

Mei knew there was no arguing with Yuzu, she was mad. Not in a way in which she would shout or argue with Mei, she was annoyed at Mei's carelessness and had little patience for her at the moment.