It's just normal. Nothing more to the usual.

He smiled widely at everyone as he walked to his seat and took his place. He put his bag on the table and turned around.

" What happened? It's been two days you are gone", Joshua asked looking at him.

He smiled. " I wasn't feeling well. So mom made me stay at home", he said. " Why? Missed me so much?"

" You didn't even inform your boyfriend. So we were worried", Jeonghan said.

But before they could continue further the teacher walked in indicating it's time to stop with the talk.

And after a long period of four hours the classes ended and it's already time for the lunch break.

All of his friends stood up preparing to leave for the cafeteria.

But Tae sat there without moving.

" What happened? Are you not coming?", Jisung asked. " Are you waiting for your boyfriend? I think he's in court".

Tae shook his head. " No. Actually my mom is coming to pick me up. We are going to Daegu. And I will be staying there for a while".

" What happened? Something happens to your grandma?", Joshua asked immediately.

Tae scowled. " No. It's just that mom wants to visit and I also wanted to go there. It's been a while since I last made the visit", he said.

" Why? Already missing me?"he laughed softly, seeing the sad expression of his friends. " Then you guys are going to be in trouble because this time I will be gone for a while, probably more than two weeks".

Jeonghan snickered. " Says who? We won't miss you at all. Go as long as you want. We don't care", he huffed.

Tae laughed softly hearing him.

" You are really-" Jeonghan was cut off by someone clearing their throat.

All of them turned to see a panting brunet standing there.

Jeonghan smirked. " Oh that was fast", he said while the rest of them looked at him puzzled.

Jeonghan smirked. " I just texted him that his boyfriend is taking a break from school. And here he is. Did you run all the way here? That was sweet", he said as he smiled at the newcomer whose eyes were fixed on his boyfriend who was looking at him with a smile.

" Your boyfriend is going to be away for a long time. Now what are you going to do?", another one said in a teasing voice.

But the brunet didn't pay any attention to him. His focus was on his boyfriend who was looking at him with an unaltered smile.

He sighed softly. " Tae, can you come with me for a few minutes?"

Tae narrowed his brows, as he looked at him. " What happened?"he asked, smiling. " You seem to be so nervous now".

He pressed his lips into a thin line. He sighed. " Please come with me".

Tae chuckled softly. " You are being strange'' he said as he got up and walked to him waving at his friends.

They walked side by side silently along the almost empty hallway. There aren't any students present there. Just one or two. It's after all, the lunch break.

" Where are you taking me? I don't have a lot of time to waste. My mom must be in the parking lot already waiting for me".

The other just took his hand and pulled him to an empty classroom.