No more lies about our pack alpha

Magsimula sa umpisa

Her outfit simply screamed that much and there was no way it could mean anything else at the moment, Katsuki actually kinda liked the outfit

Her outfit simply screamed that much and there was no way it could mean anything else at the moment, Katsuki actually kinda liked the outfit... He might just buy some clothes for Jasmine while he's here... And for himself, Eri and his parents... The old hag wanted at least a dress from Paris so why not? He smiled at the number of ideas for outfits for his omega to wear that will make her smile brightly just for him for the amazing outfit she got him, as for Eri... He was sure that anything he got her would be cute on her, he was pretty sure he could find her a few cute things to wear... Not sure yet but he would find her something to wear at some point before they leave for UA and Jasmine.

He smiled at the sight of his pup talking to Zoe, the pup was curious about her aunt's quirk acting... The quirk was all about Zoe pretending to be someone she actually wasn't based off the info she is given to play the act, as long as she knows the info she can keep pretending... But any missing info can break the act making people know she was pretending... But the difference between acting and her quirk is that Zoe's hair will have one or two streaks of color in the front to show her quirk is active, it will fade as she slowly grows sleepy but she can deactivate it at any time to help her rest a bit... As a result Zoe drinks caffeine at times to keep her awake when her quirk is needed... He then looks at her outfit.

 He then looks at her outfit

Flowers... It was the main thing about her outfit from what he could tell, which was fine to him since Jasmine liked foxes even if her quirk is ninetail fox, they slowly arrived at the school to hear students talking about Lila's gifted necklace, they thought it was strange as Sabrina came over "Lila has texted Alya that she might run a little late because Katsuki sent her a 'gorgeous necklace that matched her eyes' so Lila is trying to figure out an outfit to work" she explained making them groan, they decided to relax a bit by talking and putting there things away before class would start.

Katsuki was talking to his mom and Nezu to know how Jasmine was doing right now and both were saying how things were great for her right now, he was just about to ask about the pups when Lila arrived at long last... And god was the necklace disgusting to him, it was a tear shaped emerald with small diamonds around it, some students came over to see it and some of her classmates cooed at how gorgeous it looked, she then excused herself to head to her locker making everyone head off but class 1-A, Zoe, Chloe and Sabrina left earlier but... Katsuki noticed Lila watching him as she headed to the lockers.