𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 , party guessed

Start from the beginning

"I'm the one who turned him. It's my fault."

"Not into this." Kinsey shook her head. "This is because of something that happened in his past, something that none of us could control, his past isn't our fault."

"That's a legend in a book. It's not that simple."

"What do you mean? What are you not telling us?" Scott asked, he couldn't help but believe Derek knew more after he was the first to figure out what Jackson was, he was much more experienced in all of this than them. It was possible that wasn't all he knew.

"Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?"

"Because you always are keeping something from us." Kinsey practically shouted at the wolf, to which Scott couldn't disagree, he thought the same thing.

"Well, maybe I do it to protect you."

Kinsey pulled a mocking face to the wolf, how was she supposed to argue with that point, so she sat back in the uncomfortable metal seat with folded arms leaving Scott to argue with it instead. After agreeing to be part of Derek's pack in order to beat the Kanima the beta was left to believe that they were a team now, the two of them as well as everyone else who comes under being in the Hale and McCall pack. Like Kinsey herself, or Isaac, Stiles, Erica, Allison, Lydia, Boyd. They were all supposed to be a team now and yet it hadn't quite appeared like that. Kinsey was lucky she was able to get Stiles and Isaac in a room together tonight. Despite the valid point that Scott had made in mentioning how they weren't supposed to be keeping secrets anymore it wasn't one that Derek cared about, at least not enough.

He was a firm believer that honesty wasn't the best policy. Sometimes secrets were necessary, he'd raised that argument with the wolf, they didn't need an example. Scott knew it was best that some things were a secret, like the fact he was a werewolf that he hid from most of the people he knew, including his own mom who was yet to find out. But Scott's werewolf secret wasn't the one Derek was referencing, he'd looked at Kinsey for a moment, he remembered what had happened earlier, that was one of the secrets she was keeping.

"Go home, Scott. Sleep. Heal. Make sure your friends are safe." The Alpha advised. "Cause the full moon's coming. And the way things are going, I've got a feeling it's gonna be a rough one."

Allison Argent stood on the doorstep of the Stilinski house, her arms wrapping the fabric of her yellow cardigan tighter around her body, desperate for warmth as she bounced up and down. Both because of the cold chill brushing past her as she stood in her dungarees and the growing feeling of anxiety as she waited for either Stiles or his father to answer the door. After seeing what she had a few minutes ago when taking Matt Daehler back home she didn't know where else to go, there was nobody else she could talk to about what she had just seen. Of course, she would have preferred if she could talk to her own boyfriend about it but he wasn't an option. Firstly, because he wasn't even supposed to be her boyfriend so the two weren't allowed to talk unless it was secretly in an empty classroom or out somewhere deep in the preserve. Secondly, after the look of anger, she'd seen in his eyes at the warehouse when he'd found out she and Kinsey had unintentionally pulled apart their plan she wasn't sure the wolf would even want to talk to her tonight. Maybe even ever again, everything that everyone had planned tonight, not just Scott or even the hunters she and Kinsey associated themselves with, had fallen apart.

She could still feel the churning in her stomach that had risen when she'd seen it, making her more and more nauseous by the second, adding to the feeling that she felt, not only for herself but for Kinsey whose life was bound to change when she found out. If she found out. That was just one of the things she needed Stiles's advice on.

Was she supposed to tell Kinsey?

Everything the girl had ever said to her ran through Allison's mind as she stood waiting, every time Kinsey had been paranoid that someone was watching her. Every time she'd asked to shut the curtains so that if anyone were, they'd struggle. Or when she'd be adamant that someone was following them, to the point where she would stand and wait for them to show their face, sometimes even creating the visual in her mind just to satisfy that paranoia.