𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 , raving

Mulai dari awal

The Sheriff almost gagged as he took a bite of the burger. "Oh, what the hell is this?"

"Veggie burger." Stiles deadpanned.

"Stiles, I asked for a hamburger."

"I told him that," Kinsey added, squaring her eyes at the boy.

"Well, veggie is healthier. We're being healthy." Stiles insisted as he held up his and Kinsey's salads, he'd forced her into this diet too, at least for just one night. Little did he know that the girl had text Allison to save her some pizza for when she got home, she needed grease in her life.

"You had fries." Sheriff Stilinski complained.

"But I got a diet coke."

With a sigh the man turned from his burger to one of the other boxes hoping that his sons logic worked for him too, he at least had to have curly fries, if he was dealing with diet coke and a veggie burger he at least had to have his beloved curly fries. Unfortunately, his son's logic didn't in fact apply to him, he'd opened the box to a selection of vegetables that caused him to release a pained groan. "Oh, hell, why are you trying to ruin my life?"

"I'm trying to extend your life, okay? Could you just eat it, please? And tell me what you found." Stiles pleaded while trying to sneak in the last little bit of his sentence, he hoped his dad would be concentrating too much on the first two parts that he'd answer the first without a second thought, maybe then the two would be blessed with some information about the Kanima case.

"No, I'm not sharing confidential police work with two teenagers. No offense, Kinsey."

"Is that it on the board behind you?" Kinsey asked.

Both her and Stiles raised slightly out of their seats to look behind the man, their eyes darting across the board as they connected all of the pieces of string together, analyzing all of the images of the crime scene and the victims who had been killed. The man warned them to not look at it, but the two simply lowered back into their seats, still looking around him to try and get some more information from the board as he continued telling them to stop looking. He was beginning to understand what his son saw in Kinsey, she was just like him in ways, trouble like him, always wanting to know something she shouldn't like him.

"Okay, okay, stop. Fine." The man sighed, immediately the two averted their eyes, looking straight at him with their eyes wide, glazed over as they waited for him to spill some secrets. "I found something. Mechanic and the couple who were murdered. They all had something in common." He began to explain, leaving them on the edge of their seats.

"All three?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah. You know what I always say. One's an incident. Two's coincidence."

"Threes a pattern."

"The mechanic, the husband, and the wife. All the same age. All 24."

"Wait a minute, what about Mr. Lahey? Isaac's dad isn't anywhere near 24?"

"Which made me think that either A, Lahey's murder wasn't connected, or B, the ages were a coincidence until I found this, which would be C."

"Did you know that Isaac Lahey had an older brother-"

"Camden." Kinsey finished before Sheriff Stilinski was able to.

During the time she'd been stuck in a jail cell with Isaac the little conversation the two had shared, his brother was mentioned, how he'd died was mentioned. As well as the other day in the hall when he'd tried making conversation with the girl in hopes to follow his orders from Derek, he thought mentioning his brother would help her to see him as a human again, like when they had first met, not now when all she was him as was one of Derek's betas. Though Kinsey had remained in silence most of the time, she had still listened as he talked about his older brother, how the two of them had never been too close, but he missed having a big brother. He talked about how he wished that if his brother were still alive they'd have the same relationship that Kinsey has with Allison, he envied a relationship that close to his family.