"Oh, but you used to love me oh so much Devvybear. Remember that one time we spent all night going at it? I still would love to revisit that sometime." She smirked, as her finger traveled from my chest to where my pants were. Leda slapped her finger away.

"Look bitch, I don't know who you think you are, but do NOT touch my man." She voice threatening. I was shocked. But extremely proud, she didn't seem like she ever stood up for herself.

"Look, Laurie, this is my girlfriend, Leda. Leda means the world to me. Anyway, even if I didn't have her, I'd rather...You know what? I'm dedicating a song to you tonight." I smirked.

"Oh Devvybear! I knew we still had something!" She screamed, and ran off into the crowd. I looked after her confused.

"I love you." I mumbled, kissing Leda's lips.

"I love you too. Just make sure that whore stays away." She grinned.

"Alright, my love. I got to play now. But this song is dedicated to that whore. Just make sure you remember that." I smiled, and she walked into the crowd.

I walked onto the stage, looking across the crowd. I saw Laurie, with her friends. Then I saw Leda, and I smiled. I moved toward the mike, making sure it worked. I looked at my bandmates, I mouthed what song we were playing, and they all looked at me confused.

"Okay, so I ran into an old friend tonight. This is dedicated to you Laurie." I smirked as her and her friends let out a screech, pushing to the stage.

She struts up to me

She whispers my name as if i know her

But i never knew her

She asks me the time

A quarter to one we go for a drive

I just don't know her

On the coldest night

In the darkest room

I will sleep alone

Cuz it's better than you

Yeah it's better than you

You can't play me like that

It's a matter of fact

You're nothing more than a typical whore

And i won't be your fool

Anymore

I go to her house

Flip on the telly and lie on the couch

But i don't feel her

Anymore

She asks me to bed

This is the end of my disenchantment

Now that i'm walking out the door

On the coldest night

In the darkest room

I will sleep alone

Cuz it's better than you

Yeah it's better than you

You can't play me like that

It's a matter of fact

You're nothing more than a typical whore

And i won't be your fool

Anymore

Maybe some day you'll get it

Perhaps you'll regret it

Or maybe you'll find someone else who accepts it

I won't be the one

You can't play me like that it's a matter of fact

On the coldest night

In the darkest room

I will sleep alone

Cuz it's better than you

Yeah it's better than you

You can't play me like that

It's a matter of fact

You're nothing more than a typical whore

And i won't be your fool

Anymore

Maybe some day you'll get it

Perhaps you'll regret it

Or maybe you'll find someone else who accepts it

I won't be the one

I sang out, and Laurie started to fake cry, oh well. I smirked and played a few more songs. When we were done, we hopped off the stage. We were allowed to keep the instruments here, because we were going to get them in the morning. I walked towards Leda, and grabbed her from behind. My arms wound their way around her waist. I started leaving kisses along her neck, and she shuttered.

"Want to go for a ride?" I asked more huskily then I meant to. I felt her nod against my lips,  and I knew what I wanted from her. I wanted her to kiss me, and I wanted to hold her.

She grabbed my hand, and she tugged me out of the place. We got into the back of the van, and I  sat against the back of the seat. She closed the back of the van, and crawled her way to me. She jokingly licked her lips as she was crawling, and it made me laugh. Although I couldn't deny it was sexy as hell. She sat on my legs, and her lips were immediately on mine. My hands found her waist, and pulled her as close as she could get. Her body was making small circles against me, and it was making things unbearable. I didn't want to have sex with her, because for once I cared about the girl in this situation. I didn't want her permission. I picked her up, and sat her next to me. I ran a hand through my hair, trying to get my little friend to lower.

"No." I managed to get to leave my mouth.

"But why? Don't you want me?" Leda asked, and I laughed slightly. I put my arm around her shoulder. I kissed her forehead.

"I want you more than anything, but for once, I want a relationship not based around sex." I said, still trying to calm my body down.

"Okay." She whispered, and shrank away from me shyly.

"Don't be shy with me." I whispered.

"I'm not." She protested, and I pulled her to my chest.

"Why'd you do that anyway?" I asked her.

"Well she said you guys went all night. And well, I thought, that if you uh and I...well that if I didn't have sex with you more then you would dump me." She whispered looking away. I pulled her chin up so she would be forced to look at me.

"No. I never would do that. She's a whore, your not. I'm not saying if we have sex you are a whore too. No, not at all. What I'm saying is, we could merely hold hands and that excites me just as much as having an allnighter with you. I'm satisfied with whatever I can get. And trust me I want to have an allnighter, but I want you to want it on your own time. I love you, Leda." I said, and her eyes filled with tears. I hope I didn't make her upset.

"I love you to Dev." She reached up, and kissed me. This time it was slow, and thoughtful.

"I want to go to the lake." She said, and I nodded. We climbed to the front, and we were off to the lake.

Laurie was a typical whore, but Leda she was a musical goddess.