Chapter Forty Four

Start from the beginning

"Watching you play basketball is turning me on." I hear my girlfriend say after I dunk the ball into the metal hoop.

With an amused smirk, I stare at her. Bloo is laying next to her with his head on her lap.

It's rare to hear stuff like that coming out of her mouth. She's so goddamn shy and cute. One filthy word out of my mouth has her blushing like crazy. And I love that look on her. That's why when her good girl persona fades and she's this hot-as-fuck nymph, I want to do nothing but ruin her. Respectfully.

Purposely amping up my game, I dribble and slam dunk the ball to further tease Lia's sexual desire.

"Stop. Oh my god, you're killing me," Lia coos, swooning with heart-eyes, "God, Xavier Knight, you're so hot."

I laugh wholeheartedly.

She's the best.

"Get your sweet ass up so I can teach you how to shoot," I wipe the sweat off my forehead with my black t-shirt, "My girlfriend will not suck at throwing a ball into a net."

Lia smiles adorably as she gets up.

"You called me your girlfriend."

I chuckle.

"Yeah, that's because you are."

She stops right in front of me. I love our height difference. Sometimes I just want to smother her in my arms. She only reaches my chest so that gives me a perfect view of her mouthwatering cleavage. And of course those beautiful eyes when they look up at me.

"Does that make you my boyfriend?" Lia's huge eyes stare up at me.

For a moment, I'm awestruck at how naturally beautiful she is. Don't get me wrong, Lia with makeup on makes me want to fuck it off of her but Lia without makeup is a whole other level of dangerous temptation.

So when she's standing so close to me looking like a water goddess with her long hair open, her face glowing and her body covered in my clothes—my t-shirt—I'm a little speechless.

"Mmm, I like that word on your lips," I lean in to whisper in her ear, "Moan it when I'm inside you, fucking every last breath out of you."

Leaning in was a big mistake because she smells incredible. Lia has her own scent—sweet, citrusy, and a hint of honeysuckle.

Her chest rises and falls and that makes me smile like a smug motherfucker. I love how I affect her. Because she affects me in ways that are indescribable. All I know is that I would set the world on fire for her.

Lia snatches the ball out of my hand and walks over to the three-point line. Her eyes capture mine with a heartwarming smile.

"Come on, lover boy, teach me how to shoot."

I chuckle and walk over to my girlfriend like a lovesick puppy.

In a way, I am. I am down bad for this girl. I have no regrets.

She'll be the one having regrets once she finds out, idiot.

A dark cloud hangs over my head warning me of the reality of what I've done. If she ever finds out...

Lia breaks me out of my thoughts with her smile and just like that, I forget about everything and everyone.

I only care about this girl. Whatever happens, I know I'll deserve it but fuck me if I won't be bleeding to death to make it right for her. I can't lose this girl.

"Come here." Grabbing her wrist, I tug her in front of me, and bad decision because fuck, her ass is pressing against my dick—a dick which gets hard as a fucking rock just by her breathing.