23-Pillow

One hour passed since they left him alone. Atsumu was currently sitting on his bed, leaning his back on the wall and hugging his legs. The door knocked.

"Tsumu. Can I come in?"

No answer. He opened the door slightly to peek an eye on him. He wasn't looking at him. He went in and came closer.

"Do you want a hug?" This time Atsumu's gaze fell on him. He pursued his lips again as a sign of crying more. Osamu understand the assignment as he sat next to him pulled him for a hug. He cried on his brother's shoulder. Osamu was patting his head and caressing his back. "It's okay. If you don't want to tell I won't pressure."

"Samu it hurts."

"Did you hurt?"

"No it's-" He pushed him a little. Put his hand on his heart and started sobbing. "It- it hurts. It hurts." And with that move Osamu felt like crying either.

"What did she do?"

"It's not- it's- not her- it's him."

"Him?"

"I'm- it's- they kissed."

"She kissed someone else?"

"No Samu. No. It's not Ayano. It's Omi-" saying his name made things worse than it is. His sobs increased.

"What? Wait..." he opened his eyes as a sign of asking question and Atsumu nodded for an answer. "Oh my god, Tsumu... you didn't oh my." He sighed.

"I can't- stop it." Osamu caressed his temple and cheek. Then his shoulder. Suna was watching the whole thing on the door. He was shocked as well.

"Can you tell me everything?"

"I thought I- I forgot that."

"What?" He gave him some minutes to relax.

"I dated her because I wanted to forget my feelings for him."

"Since when you have feelings for him?"

"I guess before the kiss but I realized after the kiss. I thought I already forgot it. But when I saw him with her... and today she kissed him. Why Samu? I buried my feelings because I thought he doesn't want to date someone. I don't even know if he's into guys. Oh my god I'm miserable."

"I'm not sure but, he looks like he does have feelings for you." Suna said from the door.

"What makes you say that?"

"His whole expressions and attitudes change when you're around."

"Because he feel comfortable only with me. He doesn't use to touch others."

"Maybe..."

"What will I do? Am I selfish for wanting him?"

"You're far from being selfish Tsumu. You ignored your own feelings just to be sure you don't disturb him. But if he has feelings for you like Suna said, it must be harder for him. He literally watched your relationship that suddenly started."

He thought for some seconds. "I should break up with her."

"No shit." Suna said and Atsumu threw his pillow to him. Suna escaped and come back with the pillow. He put it to the bed and kissed Atsumu's head.

Wow we're in the first place for the tag #semishira thank you everyone!❤️